79

"Merry Christmas, baby." Sasha smiled on Christmas night, one month later.

Sasha was now eighteen weeks along in her pregnancy. In three days, she and Roman were going to hopefully find out the gender of their baby. First though, they celebrated Christmas with their closest friends and family. Sasha was also glad to see Spencer warming up more to her pregnancy. Sadie was still excited, but now was definitely having her moments of realizing the change now that Sasha had a prominent baby bump that still had a ways to grow.

"Merry Christmas, beautiful. This time next year, we'll have our newest addition to the family." Roman grinned as he softly rubbed her baby bump.

"That we will. He or she will be six or seven months old. And we get to find out the gender in just three days!" She squealed as Roman chuckled himself.

"Yes we do, all great things baby." He grinned as they enjoyed some quiet time after another successful holiday season in the books.

+

Three days later, Sasha and Roman were at their checkup and ultrasound appointment. Spencer and Sadie were with Roman's mom overnight, so she could get some time with them. Neither of them minded, given it would give them some alone time. If they also found out the gender, it would give them time to set up a cute reveal for Spencer and Sadie. Sasha and Roman were finding out at the appointment, but wanted to do something cute for the two older kiddos.

"Oh my god, it's a girl! We're having another baby girl!" Sasha squealed a few hours later as she and Roman were leaving the appointment.

Sasha's appointment and ultrasound both went well. She and the baby were extremely healthy. Sasha and Roman were both extremely excited and emotional to find out they were having another baby girl. Roman was very emotional to find out he'd have another little girl, given he looked at Sadie as if she was his own. He was also secretly hoping for another baby girl too with his girlfriend.

"We sure are! This is amazing baby! I love you so much and can't wait to welcome another beautiful baby girl into our family." Roman grinned as well, passionately kissing his girlfriend as they soaked up all the exciting feelings of finding out the gender of their third baby.