22

A few days later, it was the Royal Rumble. It was in Phoenix, Arizona. Seth was finally making his long awaited return to the ring. He may not be winning the rumble, but was thrilled to finally be back in action.

Sasha and Spencer would be there too. She wanted to cheer on her boyfriend as well as her best friends. Bayley would be winning the women's Royal Rumble later that day. Becky and Charlotte would partake in the women's Royal Rumble as well. The three would be in the final four, along with Natalya. Sasha couldn't wait to cheer on her best friends and the love of her life.

"Alright baby, I gotta head off to start getting ready. Meet me back here in a little bit?" Seth asked as he, Sasha, and Spencer arrived at the State Farm Stadium. That was where the Royal Rumble would be taking place.

"Sounds like a plan! I'm gonna go find the girls, love you honey!" Sasha beamed, letting Seth go off to do his thing before his Royal Rumble match later.

"I love you too, baby. Have fun." He chuckled as they went off on their own. Sasha ended up catching up with some other friends before making her way back to Bayley, Charlotte, and Becky.

"Oh my god, you guys look badass!" Sasha proudly grinned as she made her way to her three friends. The women's Royal Rumble match was kicking off the night, so all of the women who were participating were already dressed and ready to go.

"Thanks dude, we're happy that you're here to see it all." Bayley smiled as Charlotte and Becky agreed.

"Of course! I have to support my best friends and my boyfriend! You guys steal the show tonight! I'll be watching from gorilla." She beamed as the four girls caught up for a bit longer.

Not too long after, the Royal Rumble kicked off and was under way. Sasha proudly watched all of her friends and co workers in the women's Royal Rumble match. She was even more proud to see her best friends in the final four. Then, Bayley tossed the other three women over the top rope and was declared the winner. Sasha tried to not get super emotional, but was so proud of her best friend.

"Dude! Holy shit! I'm so proud of you!" She proudly grinned as she and Bayley shared a sweet embrace once she came back through gorilla. Charlotte and Becky joined in on the hug as well.

"I could not be anymore proud of you guys! Freakin' killed it!" She squealed. The three women thanked her before heading off to do some media.

Later on, Sasha finally met back up with Seth. She was baby wearing a sleeping Spencer, but it was time to get ready for the men's Royal Rumble match. They would main event the show. She was so excited for her lover to return. Seth would be returning at number fifteen. He would be in the last five of the rumble. He was so excited to finally get back inside the squared circle.

"Ooooh, look at you sexy." She winked as she saw Seth in his new ring gear. They changed up the logo a bit as he was coming back a better and more powerful Seth Rollins.

"Someone like the new gear?" He chuckled as they shared a loving kiss.

"I just love you and your body." She smirked as he kissed her again.

"Later." He whispered in her ear, making her blush furiously. They headed off to gorilla as the men's Royal Rumble match was officially under way.

Sasha couldn't wipe the extremely proud grin off of her face even if she tried. Seth did amazing out in the ring. The crowd nearly exploded when they saw The Architect make his long awaited return to the ring. Even though he didn't win, he still did amazing.

"I'm so proud of you babe!" Sasha beamed as she immediately hugged her long time lover.

"Couldn't have done this without you." He whispered in her ear before they shared a loving kiss. Once they pulled away, Roman and Dean came up to hug their brother now that he was back.

"Welcome back brother." Dean grinned as they shared an embrace while Sasha proudly looked on.

"It's good to be back." Seth grinned as he soaked up the first night of his return. It was damn good for him to finally be back.