23

One Year Later

"I'm so proud of you baby! You did great!" Sasha beamed as she lovingly hugged Seth.

A year and a half had passed. What a year it has been. Ever since Seth returned from injury, things have been going great. He's been nearly unstoppable. Now, it was Night Of Champions and he just won the Intercontinental Championship.

He, Sasha, and Spencer were doing great as well. Spencer was now two and a half and would be three in January. Seth and Sasha were doing amazing as well. They were going on five years of being together. They were happy and madly in love still.

The two were taking an adults only vacation in a few days as well. Spencer would stay back with one of their family friends. Sasha and Seth, along with Roman, Becky and Dean, Bayley and Finn, as well as Charlotte and Kevin were taking a mini four day vacation together since they all had the time off. They were going to Cancun, Mexico.

They were excited to spend some time together and for Sasha and Seth to have some adult only time. They loved Spencer with everything in them, but it was nice to get a break every once in a while. Everyone was excited for the little get away.

"Thank you, baby doll. Couldn't have done this without your love and support!" He proudly beamed as they shared a passionate kiss.

"You're amazing babe! Now, let's celebrate and go to Mexico!" She giggled as they took some photos backstage together. He also had to do some media and some photo shoots as well. Things couldn't get better for the Lopez family.