13

"So, what do you think has changed this time around?" A cameraman asked Seth backstage at Raw. They were filming his return and his journey on this ride he was on after Spencer was born. The fans were clamoring for Seth to do another documentary. So, here he was doing it again.

"I'm a dad now." He chuckled before taking a drink of water.

"I need to be more careful out there so I can run around with my baby boy when he gets to that point and to just have more fun. Don't take it for granted." He continued as they finished up filming for that part. Sasha and Spencer also came to Raw with Seth this week.

This Raw would be a big one. Seth, Dean, and Roman would be rebuilding as well as rebranding The Shield. They've been teasing it for weeks. The fans were dying to have the band back together. They all loved The Shield. Why not get them back together?

"Ooo, you look good baby." Sasha grinned as she saw her long time boyfriend in his Shield attire. Seth smiled before turning around to look at Sasha, who was holding their son.

"You look so good it makes me want another baby." She snickered with a wink.

"Keep it up and maybe I'll give you another baby." He smirked before the two shared a loving kiss.

"Maybe I will." She teased before the two headed out. Sasha would be going with Becky and Charlotte to gorilla. The three wanted to watch the men bring their faction back together. Bayley would join them as well once her promo was done for the WWE's YouTube channel.

"Good luck baby!" Sasha beamed as she kissed her boyfriend before he made his entrance. Bayley finally joined her best friends and nephew as well.

"Ahhh! There they are!" Sasha exclaimed as she, Charlotte, Becky, and Bayley watched the three men get The Shield back together. The fans were going crazy! They were so loud, Sasha could barely hear anyone talking in gorilla.

"They're back baby!" Becky grinned as she hugged the three women and her nephew. They excitedly waited for the three men who came back shortly. Sasha was so excited when Seth was able to greet her and their son.

"You did amazing honey! You looked like a million bucks." She beamed after Seth gave her a loving kiss.

"Thank you, beautiful. Lets go celebrate." He grinned as the two went off on their own for the night, celebrating a successful evening.