42

Two weeks had passed since Sasha and Spencer's birthdays. However, quite a few things were happening after those two weeks. Sasha was in Stamford, Connecticut with Charlotte, Spencer, and Sadie.

Sasha was in Stamford, Connecticut because she had a meeting. Charlotte was watching the kids while Sasha was in the meeting. Sasha was having a meeting with Hunter. He called her last week.

Hunter called Sasha last week because he wanted to honorably induct Seth into the WWE Hall of Fame. She was very emotional but happy for her late boyfriend. Of course she accepted it. Now, she was going to talk to Hunter as she was going to be the one to accept the induction on her late lover's behalf.

"This means a lot that you guys want to do this." Sasha admitted with a smile as she and Hunter were wrapping up their meeting.

"Of course, we all love Seth dearly even if he's watching front row from heaven. We're happy you would like to do this as well." Hunter added as Sasha nodded her head.

"This was one of his biggest goals. I'm just glad it's all going to happen." She replied as they continued talking.

+

A couple days later, Sasha was back home with the kids. The meeting with Hunter went well. They also publicly announced his WWE Hall of Fame induction as he would headline it, even with Sasha accepting the induction on his behalf. Bayley was also with Sasha since she was still nervous to be alone.

"Shh, Sadie. You're okay." Sasha whispered, nursing Sadie on the couch as she also wanted to talk to her best friend while she was there.

"I'm glad your meeting with Hunter went well." Bayley smiled as she was sitting down on the floor for a moment.

"Me too. There's also something I've been wanting to tell you." She admitted as Bayley allowed her to continue.

"Honestly, I wanna move." Sasha blurted out as Bayley's eyes got a bit wide.

"You do?" She asked as she was surprised to hear that come from her best friend.

"Yeah... I do. I know, it's gonna be hard since this is Seth and I's first house together. But I know we need to grow. Plus I wanna move closer to you guys so it's not such a hassle for you guys to get here in case of emergency or if I just need you." She revealed as Bayley nodded her head.

"Hey, you know I support you in whatever you wanna do. We'd love to have you closer to us, but of course we want you happy. That's the first and most important thing." She said as Sasha nodded her head, feeling better to have revealed that. Maybe it would help in her healing process to get a fresh start.