58

Two Weeks Later|WWE Evolution

"Good morning, beautiful. Ready for tonight?" Roman asked Sasha two weeks later as they were cuddling in bed on their bus.

It was the day of WWE Evolution. It was being held in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center. That arena held a special place in Sasha's heart for multiple reasons. Tonight would be no different.

She was ecstatic to be participating in the all women's pay-per-view. She was even more excited to have one of her top dream matches against Trish Stratus. She knew they would deliver a top tier match. The fans would definitely be in for a treat.

It also meant the world to Sasha that Roman and her two children were there. Quite a bit of the WWE Men's Roster came in support for their female colleagues. They supported them, just like the women did for the men. Magic was in the air, Sasha was definitely soaking it all in.

"Good morning, honey. And yes I am! I can't wait!" She beamed as the two shared a soft kiss.

"I know you will kick ass tonight babe. I am very proud of you." He replied while holding her close. 

"Thank you, I am very happy to have you and my babies here too! I have the best support from you and my kids." She admitted as they slowly got out of bed to get some coffee.

"Of course, baby girl. No where else we'd rather be." He kissed her temple as they enjoyed the quiet. Sasha was definitely enjoying her calm before the storm later on that day.

Sasha spent some time with Roman, Spencer, and Sadie that morning on their bus. After spending some time with them, she headed out to get ready for the magical event. Sasha was definitely thanking her lucky stars to be a part of such a wonderful show that night.

She spent some time with her closest friends and colleagues. All the women were excited for the show, just like they were for the first one. Sasha and Trish also spent some time together inside the squared circle before their match would happen later. They just wanted to discuss some last minute things about their match. Both women could not wait to put on a clinic that evening.

"You look gorgeous, baby." Roman grinned later that night at his girlfriend.

Sasha was dressed in her gear, hair and makeup done as well. She had on pink and black gear, but different shades of light and bubblegum pink. It was detailed with silver glitter, which she loved. She also had a new gold leather jacket to go with it. She had on a matching pink makeup look, her electric blue hair falling into loose curls. She looked beautiful and was ready to put on a great match.

"Thank you, babe. Ready to watch?" She giggled as they let go of their sweet kiss.

"Always baby. The kids are with Becks, but I'll grab them and head up to gorilla. You go on up, your match is on soon." He said as she nodded her head, doing what she needed to do.

Sasha and Trish put on a great match. They got fifteen minutes, filled with content and great wrestling. The fans enjoyed it as well. Sasha picked up a submission victory over her lifelong idol. After the match, the two shook hands and shared an emotional embrace. That was a moment Sasha would not forget.

"Great job baby! I'm so proud of you!" Roman proudly cheered, scooping Sasha up in his arms and lovingly kissing her.

"Thank you baby! One of my biggest dreams came true! I feel like I'm living in a dream!" She exclaimed as he sat her back down. He chuckled, lovingly kissing her. He was definitely a proud boyfriend of her. He was proud as Sasha was just happy to be back home once again in WWE.