39

"Hi beautiful! It's so good to see you." Stephanie McMahon smiled a month later.

Sasha decided to bring Spencer and Sadie to Survivor Series. It was being held in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center. She figured being around her family would help her during this tragic time.

She hasn't been backstage since doing her speech for Seth at Raw right after his death. She was happy that her closest friends turned to family would be there with her. She was a bit nervous to see what the other members of the roster would say to her. Or at least how they'd react to her.

"Thank you, Steph. It's so good to see you too. Even though I'm not competing, I'm just happy to be back home for the night." Sasha gave a soft smile as the two hugged.

"You know you're always welcome to come back home, whenever." Stephanie reassured her as she also greeted Spencer and Sadie.

"Thank you, I really appreciate you and just being here. You know this place still means a lot to me." She replied, her heart warm while watching Stephanie with the kids.

"You mean a lot to us too! Let me know if there's anything Hunter and I can do for you. We're always here for you and love your family so much." Stephanie added as the two chatted for a few minutes before she had to run off. Sasha took the kids, walking around backstage as she saw Charlotte, Bayley, Carmella, and Nia.

"There she is!" Carmella smiled as she hugged her friend.

"Hey beautiful, it's so good to see you back home." Nia grinned as well.

"Thank you both, hopefully it'll just take my mind off things." She admitted before Stephanie pulled Bayley and Charlotte aside for a moment. They talked about their War Games match for the night, then got on the topic of Sasha.

"I'm very worried about Sasha, she's not looking too healthy." Stephanie said, glancing at Sasha and then back to Bayley and Charlotte. Sasha definitely looked unhealthy. She was barely able to eat and lost a ton of weight. She was as thin as a twig now, losing all of her muscle mass and strength she once had.

"Yeah, we're worried about her too. We've all been taking turns to stay with her and the kids. She's barely been able to eat, mostly to keep up with nursing Sadie still. We try and help her any way we can." Bayley admitted before looking at Charlotte and Stephanie.

"Well, you both keep me updated on her. Let me know if there's anything me and Hunter can do for her. We want her and the kids to be healthy and happy. I know it's still very raw, emotional, and painful right now. But we are all here for her." Stephanie replied as Bayley and Charlotte agreed. Even if it was a long road, everyone was there for Sasha and the kids. No matter what it takes, they would push through this like a family.