26

A week later, Seth was at Raw. They were in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He would have a match and a promo that night. However he would drop a surprise to the fans in his promo.

Sasha and Seth wanted him to announce the pregnancy to their fans and the WWE Universe. She was home with Spencer and dealing with some nausea from the pregnancy. The two knew exactly how he would do it too.

"Spencer! Daddy's on the tv!" Sasha smiled at her son as they were watching Raw.

"Yay!" He cheered as the two cuddled together with their snacks. It was their routine, specifically to watch Seth. They were excited to watch him make his entrance before he held up the Intercontinental Championship. He grabbed a mic before delivering his promo to the fans.

"Philadelphia! How are we?" Seth kicked the promo off with the fans cheering.

"You guys, I feel like I'm on top of the world!" He cheered as the crowd was excited to see him as well.

"Coming off winning this championship, a championship I grew up watching my heroes win. I couldn't feel any better!" He grinned as the crowd roared for that as well.

"However, I found out more exciting news." He continued as the fans grew suspicious. Sasha knew what was coming next.

"You guys all know, my beautiful girlfriend Sasha and I are together and have a son." He beamed as the crowd roared hearing Seth mention his family again.

"Well I stand here an extremely proud man to announce that Sasha and I are welcoming another baby in April!" Seth announced as the crowd went wild.

Sasha was beaming ear to ear before tears began to fill her lower lids. She hugged her first born son tight. Sasha couldn't wait to welcome another baby with the love of her life. She was excited for the next chapter of their lives and couldn't wait to see what was next.