16

"Shh, baby boy. Mama's got you." Sasha tried to hush five month old baby Spencer. She was trying to nurse him to sleep as he wasn't feeling well. Sasha decided to stay home with him while Seth went on the road. They've noticed Spencer getting sick over a few days and decided it was best to keep him home. Sasha didn't mind staying home either. It gave her a chance to rest as well and get some stuff done around their home.

"See, it's okay baby. Let's get you to sleep." She gently rubbed Spencer's head with her thumb as he began feeding from his mother.

It took about thirty minutes for Sasha to nurse her son and get him to sleep. She laid him down in his pack and play that they had in the living room while she did some house work. It was nice for her to have the peace and quiet, as well as just being home with her baby boy. She finished in the kitchen before beginning some laundry. After starting some laundry, she got excited seeing that her boyfriend was trying to call her.

"Hey baby! What's up?" Sasha asked with a smile before grabbing herself some water.

"I'm not doing good right now babe." He groaned as Sasha was concerned for her lover.

"What's wrong babe?" She questioned, furrowing her brows while talking to Seth.

"Pretty sure I re-tore my ACL." Seth winced as Sasha sighed, head sinking low for him.

"Why?! What happened?" She nervously replied as she checked on their son who was still asleep.

"I was working out and fucked up my knee doing box jumps into squats. It was my fault but I'm just pissed." He explained to her.

"I'm so sorry baby, I know how hard it was the first time. I'm always here for you though and I'm gonna help you through this." She reassured her boyfriend. She felt awful for him that he re-tore his ACL. Sasha would do everything in her power to make this recovery faster and better than the last.