57

"Alright sister, let's do the damn thing!" Charlotte grinned at Sasha the following week.

The two were at the WWE Performance Center. Sasha asked Charlotte to help her train in preparation for her upcoming match at Evolution. That was happening in two weeks. It would be Sasha Banks versus Trish Stratus in a dream one on one match. Sasha wanted to make sure she was on her A game with this upcoming match.

"Yes! Bring it on!" Sasha grinned at her close friend.

The two girls trained for a while. Sasha knew she had to in order to prepare for WWE Evolution. Her comeback match was great. Her matches on Monday Night Raw have been good and consistent. Sasha wanted to deliver for herself, a great match at the exclusive all women's pay-per-view event.

After the two girls finished training, they decided to go out to a local restaurant. They hardly got together one on one now. Charlotte still worried about her little sister. So, she was happy to spend some time with her.

"Things still going good with Roman?" Charlotte asked while sipping on a mimosa.

"Yes, they're going great! I am very thankful to have him. He's great with the kids and our relationship has been going good. I still have my moments of course, but he's just so good at helping me process and grieve." Sasha smiled with a nod.

"Good, you guys deserve happiness after all the stuff that's happened. How's my niece and nephew?"

"Nephew is good, niece is being a little turd." Sasha's eyes went big for a moment. Charlotte furrowed her brows, unsure of what her friend meant.

"She's just going through it. I'm trying to figure out how to help her. It's just a lot and she's got some big emotions going on." She added on as the tall blonde nodded her head.

"You guys will get through this." Charlotte gave her a reassuring smile as they turned their attention back to their time together.