32

One Year Later

"I can't wait to watch you tonight baby!" Sasha beamed while nursing one year old Sadie.

A year has passed with the Lopez family and what a wonderful year it had been. They adjusted well with having two children and enjoying the journey. Seth returned to the ring shortly after Sadie's birth as well. Now, they were all there in order to support Seth.

It was SummerSlam. Seth had a huge match that night. He and Dean were the main event. Dean was the current Universal Champion. Seth challenged him for the title. However, they were going to add another chapter to their long story.

Seth would be turning on Dean after he'd win the championship. The match was just two brothers battling it out for the most prestigious title in WWE. With that being said, Seth would be joining the dark side once again. It would be similar to how he did it eight years ago in 2014.

Everyone was very excited to watch this main event match happen. Sasha was even more excited for Dean and Becky as well. She was able to spend a lot more time with the Irish woman as she was pregnant with twins, which would be her and Dean's first pregnancy.

Sasha was excited to finally be an aunt. Charlotte and Bayley were still wrestling as well, as they had a title match during SummerSlam against each other for the Raw Women's Championship. It would be an exciting night for everyone involved.

"Thank you, babydoll. I have the best support system right here with me." He grinned, lovingly kissing his girlfriend and turned his attention to their four year old son.

"Daddy's gonna win!" Spencer giggled while the father and son played together on the floor.

"I sure hope so, bud." Seth chuckled while the two spent time together.

The Lopez family was able to spend a decent bit of the morning together before Seth had to go off and do his thing. While he did his thing, Sasha was able to take the kids to see Becky, Bayley, and Charlotte. Sasha and Becky couldn't wait to see what Charlotte and Bayley delivered that night. Their chemistry was very underrated and they always delivered good matches.

Sasha was so excited to watch everyone's matches. She and Becky were so proud of Charlotte and Bayley for their match. Bayley won the championship from Charlotte, but the two were extremely proud of one another.

Later on that night, it was Seth and Dean's match. Everyone knew that Seth and Dean would tear the house down. Sasha and Becky proudly watched on as well. Sasha was even more excited when she watched Seth win and then turn back to the dark side. The fans were shocked as they hadn't dropped any hints of him joining the dark side. It was definitely shocking, but they all couldn't wait to see what Seth has in store next.

"Great job, baby! Welcome back to the dark side." Sasha giggled as Seth made his way over to his girlfriend and two children.

"It's always fun going dark." He chuckled, the two sharing a sweet kiss. It would definitely be interesting to see what would happen next with Seth's new twist and turn.