10

"Happy anniversary, my gorgeous girl." Seth beamed a few weeks later. It was his and Sasha's three year anniversary. They were doing a private dinner later that evening while Bayley and Finn came over to watch Spencer for a few hours. They were excited to have the date night to themselves. They were definitely prioritizing that even while being new parents.

"Happy anniversary handsome! I love you so much." She grinned while nursing baby Spencer. It was still morning time, so they were enjoying their time together before getting some alone time later.

"I love you too baby. Three years huh?" He chuckled while feeding her a snack since her hands were full.

"What a wonderful ride it's been! And we're just getting started." She giggled in between chomping on some apples, enjoying her morning with her boys.

+

"Look at you my sweet boy!" Sasha giggled a few days after her and Seth's anniversary. Now that Spencer was three weeks old, they wanted to do some newborn family photos. A close friend of Bayley's would be taking the photos for them in their home, which made it so much easier for Sasha and Seth.

"Oh what a handsome boy." Seth chuckled as they were admiring their newborn son, who was dressed for the photos.

"He looks just like his daddy, so handsome!" She squealed and beamed as Seth gently kissed her forehead.

"I love you both so, so much." He grinned, looking into her eyes.

"We love you too baby. Now, let's go take some pictures!" She squealed as they headed downstairs to meet with their photographer and took some memorable photos to look back on as their sweet baby boy got older. They were on cloud nine.