35

"Hey Sash. Do you need help getting the kids ready?" Becky asked a couple days later after RAW. They were all getting ready for Seth's funeral and memorial services. Sasha was a hot mess but trying to stay somewhat sane for Sadie and Spencer. Everyone was in town for them as well as being moral support for Sasha. She didn't know how she was going to handle this, but was trying to keep a smile on her face for their babies.

"Yeah, if someone can get Sadie ready. Dean already got Spencer ready so they went out to get some snacks." Sasha yawned as all the emotions had her exhausted.

"I got her. Bayley and Charlotte will be here soon too. Do you need anything?" The orange haired woman offered her friend.

"Just some sanity during this." Sasha shrugged before finishing up her hair and then doing her makeup. She cried a lot while doing her hair and makeup as everyone hugged her and comforted her. She then got dressed in a long, tight black dress with some nude heels before meeting everyone downstairs.

"Mommy you look pretty!" Spencer grinned before going to give his mother a tight hug, which is what she needed.

"Thank you honey. Are you ready to go?" She asked as everyone was helping get things out to the car.

"Where are we goin' mommy?" Spencer asked as he was aware but not fully of what was happening.

"We're going to say goodbye to daddy babe." Sasha whispered, brushing Spencer's dark brown hair out of his face.

"Do we have to?" He asked, his big brown orbs looking up at his mother's.

"Yeah baby, we have to. Daddy would want us to." She sighed before hugging their son out of comfort and kissing his cheek.

Sasha then got Spencer out to the car and in his car seat before hopping in the passenger seat. Bayley was riding with her as Becky, Dean, Charlotte, and Roman were riding separately in a different car. They were all here to support Sasha and the kids as this was going to be if not one then the most difficult time in their lives. They arrived at the funeral home where already a lot of people were. Sasha tried to hold it together as she saw her late boyfriend in his casket. She immediately got emotional as Bayley went over to comfort her.

"It's gonna be okay, Sash. I know it hurts." Bayley whispered as she was trying not to cry herself and comfort her friend.

"I want him back so bad." Sasha cried before walking into another room.

"He's watching over you and the kids babe. I know it's gonna be hard. Us missing him doesn't even compare a fourth to your pain. But we're all here for you and the kids." Charlotte comforted her friend as the memorial and funeral processions were beginning.

"Do you want one of us to do your speech?" Dean asked as they were all about to go out in front of everyone.

"I can do it. If not then Bay can take over." Sasha whispered, taking a deep breath and walking up to the stand to give her speech about Seth as the kids sat with Dean, Becky, and Bayley.

"First off, I just want to thank all of the friends and family who came out today to say their goodbyes as well as celebrating Seth's life." Sasha began before taking a deep breath.

"This is definitely not how I imagined us saying goodbye, but we are here and now we have to make the most of it." She continued.

"Seth was an amazing person, in and out, through and through. He was an amazing wrestler, performer, father, boyfriend, everything. I couldn't have asked for a better person to share seven years of my life with, and to have two beautiful children." Sasha began crying but took a deep breath to continue.

"I will forever miss his sweet smile, warm hugs, and the way his eyes lit up when he'd see us every time he came home or walked through the curtain after a match. I truly believe he was and is my soulmate, but now I have to go on without him." Sasha added before crying harder. She then motioned Bayley to come up and finish the speech for her as she quickly ran to the bathroom.

"What Sasha was trying to say is that she was the luckiest person to get to experience so much life and memories with Seth. Not only were they together for seven years, but they were best friends since they were twenty and twenty three. They were best friends for nearly a decade and after a couple years of friendship, they decided to create a beautiful love story that no one else can top or replace." Bayley said with a soft smile, trying to finish up her best friend's speech for her late boyfriend.

"He is one of the greatest people ever. Not just in wrestling, but I think we can all agree that we are blessed to have known Seth in our lives as well as see him grow and extend his legacy within his two kids, Sadie and Spencer. We all need to hold each other tight at night, and pray a little harder that we all see each other the next day because we don't know what life is going to throw at us. Cherish each day and everyone around you. We all need to not just grieve Seth, but also celebrate him as well." She continued as everyone agreed.

"What he did for Sasha, their kids, and for his career is impeccable. Even though he didn't get to live a full life like we all hope, we need to continue his legacy and be there for Sasha and the kids. That's what he'd want us to do." Bayley finished up as everyone applauded her for helping Sasha. She went to the bathroom to help her friend as they finished the memorial. After the memorial service was over, they went to the burial site for Seth. Sasha and Spencer were even more emotional as they went to where he would be laid.

"I don't want daddy to go mommy." Spencer cried as she held him while Becky held Sadie.

"I don't want him to go either, babe. We have to stay strong ok? Daddy wants us to stay strong." Sasha whispered as she wiped away her son's tears. She held Spencer as they both cried while the rest of their friends rallied around them, holding them tight and supporting them anyway they could. This would be a long journey for Sasha to feel ok, and they just wanted to help and support her as well as the kids. That's what they needed most.