44

"Alright boss, you ready?" Dean asked with a smile. Just a few weeks before Sadie's birthday, Sasha made a huge decision.

She was going to return to wrestling for one year. Her return would be at SummerSlam as she was going to have a mixed tag team match with Dean and Roman. They'd be going against Charlotte, Drew McIntyre, and Randy Orton. Sasha would also be filming a WWE 24 episode about her return and life after Seth. This would be her first time returning to the ring ever since she had Spencer. Everyone was stoked for her.

"Let's fucking do this!" Sasha screamed with excitement. Spencer was at school and Sadie was out with Bayley. Charlotte and Becky were on their way as Roman and Dean were helping her train in the ring.

"Run these ropes boss!" Roman shouted before smiling. Sasha took a deep breath and stepped inside the squared circle.

As soon as she stepped in, Dean and Roman began playing some music for her to get into the zone and she began running the rope. Although it hurt like hell, she was happy to be resuming her passion. After doing some drills, they began letting Sasha do some of her practical wrestling moves that she's known for.

"Ready for double knees?" Sasha asked Roman as he was outside the ring on the mats. Sasha was on the outskirts of the ring, ready to run and do her classic double knees move on her friend.

"Bring it on!" He chuckled. Sasha then ran off the ring before accidentally tripping and falling into Roman's arms.

"Wanna run that one again blueprint?" Roman teased as that was one of Sasha's nicknames when she had her electric blue hair.

"You're damn right, chief." She winked before going back up the steps and Dean was watching them. He was standing nearby just in case she tripped and fell again.

"C'mon Sash! You got this!" Dean encouraged her before she ran off the ring and did her double knees perfectly and landed on Roman.

"Yes! That's what we need!" Dean cheered on the two before they got off.

"I guess working out since I left has paid off." Sasha giggled before flexing her muscles.

"Let's keep going boss! You got this!" Roman chuckled.

"I gotta be leaving soon. Sash, are you good to stay here with Roman?" Dean asked as he checked the time. She nodded her head before they continued training together, even after Dean left.

"You look great Sasha." Roman smiled as they were taking a drink of water.

"In what way? In the ring or my looks?" She laughed before taking another drink.

"Both." He winked before she smiled and blushed a little bit at him.

"Well thank you. You look great too." Sasha grinned before moving her braid off her shoulder.

"Ready to come back tomorrow?" He chuckled before handing her a rag to wipe the sweat off her face.

"Damn right. Just gotta set up an area for the kids. Spencer's done with school and Bay's got a meet and greet so she's leaving tomorrow morning." She informed Roman.

"We'll get them situated. You got this boss. Let's go." He smiled before hugging her and they headed back home for the evening to meet with the girls and the kids for dinner. Sasha felt damn good being back in the ring and couldn't wait to perform again.