Chapter 1: This Liang Han is not the Liang Han

Liang Han, at the age of twenty-five, was unmarried. He was tall, tall, strong, with a rugged face and a short beard, and his long hair was casually tied up with a strip of cloth, a look like an ancient dress.

After opening his eyes and seeing that the purpose was still the roof and the beam, Liang Han couldn't help but sigh in his heart: "Alas—it's still this world!" Really, what a terrible thing I have come across! 

But the reality is very helpless, people can't accept but have to accept: "Crossing is mostly a one-way ticket, it seems that even if I am reluctant to do so, I have to continue to stay in this world." 

It turns out that Liang Han is not a person of this world, but a person of the 21st century.

Liang Han also didn't understand what was going on. The day before he was still going to drink with a few brothers, and everyone was happy at the banquet, and then he was drunk and unconscious. As a result, I didn't expect to open my eyes the next day and find that the world has changed and I have changed!

Looking at his ancient dress, the earthen house where he lived, and the face that was still the same as his own, the beard and ballast looked very decadent, all of this made Liang Han understand that things obviously looked wrong.

The strange memories that poured into his mind made Liang Han understand that he had crossed. The original owner was also called Liang Han, and his appearance was exactly the same as his, and even his figure was the same tall and burly. The only difference is that one of the two is a modern person, and the other is an ancient person of an unknown dynasty.

However, Liang Han speculated that perhaps because of so many similarities, he would cross into this world and borrow the corpse to return the soul to this person's body. As for the reason for the death of the original owner, how to say it, it is a bit evil and there is a feeling of evil retribution.

Although the original owner looked very similar to Liang Han, his personality was completely different.

Liang Han is a bold and atmospheric person, although he has been abandoned to an orphan, but his personality is particularly cheerful and free. Very serious life, not afraid of hardship, full of hope for the future, so the small day business is very moist.

The original owner is different. Parents did not early, from a young age to develop a bad problem of stealing chickens and dogs. When he grew up, he always bullied people when he was tall and tall. To put it simply, the original owner is a wandering second-rate man, and people hate dogs and abandon such a person. Fortunately, he still has a bit of a brain, although his hands and feet are not clean, but he does not attack the people in the village, and he is also afraid of provoking the anger of the public to drive him out of the village. In such an era, being driven out of the village, but no other village will easily take in an outsider, and the end is definitely not good. Living in the village, at least there is a place to live, and there is land.

Therefore, although Liang Han acted a little more arbitrarily, everyone was a little disdainful of his deeds, but because he did not suffer much loss, and because he had no father and no wife since he was a child, he turned a blind eye to him and did not treat him well. It is that everyone does not like to be involved with him, and does not love to take care of him. After all, the original owner is a person who loves to take advantage of everything, and whoever is familiar with him can go to people's homes every day to rub rice.

The reason why the original owner was so gone, so that Liang Han borrowed his body to come to this world, the reason was that the original owner fell in love with the son of a family.

It is said that the world can marry a man. And because the people in the place where the original owner is located are relatively poor, so the son who can't afford to marry his daughter-in-law's family, he will find a man for his son to live with, either marry or marry, and it will be done.

The person the original owner was looking up to Zhang Qingzhu, the younger son of a family surnamed Zhang in Mingshan Village. Zhang Qingzhu's family has eight brothers and is a very poor family. The youngest Zhang Qingzhu was already eighteen, and the few older brothers above him, except for his eldest brother and third brother, were all bare sticks.

Speaking of which, the Zhang family plans to marry their younger son. After all, there are too many sons in the family, and one less person can save a ration. But even if they marry their sons, they are not willing to marry their sons to people like the original owner who have a bad reputation and do not live a good life. Therefore, the original owner went to ask for marriage many times, but the Zhang family did not agree, and Zhang Qingzhu also particularly hated Liang Han as a person.

The original owner was particularly eager to marry Zhang Qingzhu, and seeing that he really could not persuade the Zhang family to marry his son to him, he thought of a bad idea after scratching his heart and lungs, which in modern words is to touch porcelain.

The original owner found Zhang Qingyuan, the eldest of the Zhang family who had a hot temper, and deliberately quarreled with the other party when he went to the mountain to cut firewood. Pretending to be pushed down by the other party and breaking his head, he threatened the other party that he must send Zhang Qingzhu to his home, otherwise he would have to let the Zhang family treat his injuries and lose money for him, and he would squeeze the Zhang family dry.

Zhang Qingyuan was particularly annoyed, but he couldn't beat the bear-like original owner, and could only watch the original owner leave triumphantly. However, the so-called night road is inevitable to encounter ghosts, and as a result, the original owner accidentally slipped and fell down the mountain and rolled down the mountain directly. Fortunately, I met a hunter who was hunting in the same village, but this guy still had to put the accident he accidentally caused on Zhang Qingyuan's head before he fainted.

Although the original owner did something disgusting in his daily life, after all, sin did not lead to death. Dongluo Village, where the original owner is located, like most villages, internal contradictions are resolved internally, but in case of trouble, it is necessary to be very united with the outside world. Simply put, it is necessary to protect the people in the village. After all, the village is so big, counting each other up and everyone is a relative, and they are used to helping relatives when they encounter things.

So, the people in the village summed it up. Although they felt that the original owner had some deservedness, but when something like this happened, their village must have to face it, otherwise it would not be allowed to let other villages think that their Dongluo Village was a bully. Therefore, under the influence of this kind of thinking, the village chief took the lead and led a dozen strong laborers from the village to Mingshan Village to prepare a good theory about this matter.

The village chiefs of the two villages negotiated, and the village chief of Dongluo Village said:

"If someone is injured, he must be treated, right?"

The Zhang family is poor? Even if you are poor, you can't be sure that this thing hasn't happened!

People are not pushed by Zhang Qingyuan? Liang Han could not wake up lying on the bed, he could not bump himself into himself in order to plant the stolen Zhang Qingyuan, he was not stupid. Besides, the hunters in our village could see Zhang Qingyuan!

This person is injured, you have to give an explanation, you see this, Liang Han is not rare Zhang Qingzhu? Just marry Zhang Qingzhu to him. The two families became relatives, and Liang Han would no longer make trouble about this matter. You should think clearly, I see that Liang Han's injury is not light, and if the Zhang family pays for his treatment, they don't know how much it will cost. Liang Han's temperament, you also know that letting Zhang Qingzhu marry the past is the most convenient way.

I know that your Zhang family looks down on Liang Han and is afraid of giving his son to him to suffer with him, but I heard that Liang Han is rare in your family's clean bamboo, and maybe Liang Han will live a good life for him. Let your family Qingzhu be stronger, there are many daughters-in-law who can control the Hanzi, not to mention that your family Qingzhu is still a child.

So be it, treat him or lose money, your family can't afford it, or marry your son.

The Zhang family could only hold their breath and agree.

What they didn't know was that when the head of Dongluo Village took people to Mingshan Village, Liang Han woke up, but this Liang Han was not Liang Han, and at this time the people had been replaced by strangers.