Chapter 22: Sprouts!

Because Uncle Liang was going to pull the ordered water tank back today, Liang Han began to clean up the house after breakfast. Pack up all the clutter in the East House and go to the place where the food is placed in the West House, after all, there is not much grain in it.

Zhang Qingzhu saw that he was so busy cleaning up and asked, "Why did you suddenly remember to clean up the house?"

Liang Han said to him, "I plan to make bean sprouts in this room and clean up the house before the uncle pulls the jar out."

Zhang Qingzhu stood by the door and said to Liang Han, who was busy, "Hey, Liang Pizi." If you let me live in your house, you are not afraid that I will learn your method of making bean sprouts.

Liang Han smiled and said, "It doesn't matter if you learn, it's a big deal that your family will also do it."

Zhang Qingzhu was suddenly a little embarrassed: "You are really big enough!" "And then ran.

Seeing his reaction, Liang Han raised an eyebrow, not understanding what he was thinking.

After cleaning the house, Liang Han began to transport wheat straw to the house. Winter is cold, want to sprouts, you have to pay attention to keep warm, so you have to use wheat straw to wrap the bean sprout tank to wrap tightly, in general, the bean sprout tank is hidden in the grass pile. Feeling that he had almost reached the amount of straw, Liang Han stopped.

Because he was busy planting peppers last night, Liang Han slept very late, and he was a little sleepy when he stopped after he was busy. He went into the room and said to Zhang Qingzhu, who was sewing things, "I'll go to sleep for a while, and when my uncle comes, you call me."

Zhang Qingzhu looked normal and said, "Good."

Liang Han yawned and went into the back room to sleep on the bed, and fell asleep after a while.

Listening to Liang Han's purr clearly come out, Zhang Qingzhu made a disgusted expression, and then continued to sew things.

Liang Hanben was sleeping soundly, and felt that someone was pushing him, he opened his eyes, and then he heard Zhang Qingzhu whispering to him: "Your uncle is coming, you go out."

Liang Han reacted for a moment, wondering how he looked like a thief.

Zhang Qingzhu saw that he was still slow, and pushed him busily: "Hurry up, I don't want your uncle to see."

Liang Han was a little slow to react: "Why?

Zhang Qingzhu glared at him, "In case he thinks we have something, how bad!"

Liang Han reacted, seeing that since he wanted to avoid him, he didn't say anything, but just muttered in his heart: "Maybe my uncle already knew about your coming to the village." Hurriedly answered: "Uncle, I will go out, you wait for me." "Say quickly get dressed, put on your shoes and run outside."

Zhang Qingzhu waited for him to go out and immediately closed the door of the back room.

Liang Han smiled and shook his head, not much different from covering his ears and stealing bells.

When I left the hall, I saw Uncle Liang leading a donkey cart into the courtyard, with several cylinders on the car.

Uncle Liang smiled and said to him, "Little Han, come and see if it's what you want."

Liang Han looked over, saw that the small hole under the cylinder was of the right size, and nodded with satisfaction: "Okay, that's it." Uncle, let's all carry it to the East House.

Uncle Liang: "You have packed up the house, Cheng, when it is put away, I will go and get you the cylinder cover, and I will make it for you."

Liang Han smiled and said, "Thank you uncle, you have helped a lot, I almost forgot about the cylinder cover."