Chapter 31: Someone is following!

Zhang Qingzhu thought about going back and saying something to persuade his other brothers to sell bean sprouts together, but he thought of various words along the way, but when he arrived home, he found that there was no use. When his mother saw him returning, she said, "Where did you go crazy, why did you come back now?" When the meal is ready, hurry into the house.

Zhang Qingzhu quickly looked at his seventh brother sitting in the hall and asked the other party with his eyes: What's going on? He thought he would face a thunderstorm when he got home. As a result, the other person looked at him, smiled at him, and then turned his head back to not look at him. Zhang Qingzhu was full of question marks: "What does the seventh brother mean?" 

I finished a meal full of doubts, because something in my heart ignored the various stubbles of the third sister-in-law Xue Chunlian.

Wang Clan was still quite curious about how the younger son did not fight with the third daughter-in-law today. The other party said something ugly, and the younger son did not choke back, which was too strange. Worried about the younger son's discomfort or whatever, after the meal, the Wang family also cared about a few questions, and after seeing that the other party really had nothing, he put his mind at ease.

When Wang Shi went to clean up the kitchen, Zhang Qingzhu quickly pulled his seventh brother Zhang Qingfu out, and asked very doubtfully: "Seventh brother, what's going on?" We took the donkey cart away early in the morning, and the family would not ask nothing, right?

Zhang Qingfu looked at a wooden pier next to him and sat down: "Brother, they asked, our mother they did not ask, it seems that in the morning when the mother found that the donkey cart was missing, the fifth brother and the mother said that they were led away by us, saying that we wanted to go into the city to see what kind of work we could find."

Zhang Qingzhu was curious: "Do we all believe me?"

Zhang Qingfu looked at him: "Our mother believes, but none of our brothers can believe it." Looking for work? Which is so easy.

"I just knew." Zhang Qingzhu hung his head in frustration, "Then what do they say, brother?"

Zhang Qingfu said happily, "You wait for them to clean you up." 

"You... That's how you sold me!" Seeing that they are not happy, won't you hide it for a few days first? Zhang Qingzhu complained.

Zhang Qingfu narrowed his eyes: "What, this matter was all poked up by you, and now you are complaining about me." Then I won't go with you tomorrow.

Zhang Qingzhu was busy laughing and coaxing him: "Seventh brother, don't be angry." Am I not all for the good of our family? Suddenly I remembered what he had said before: "What you just said is that we can continue to go tomorrow?!" Then he lowered his voice and asked, "Didn't they say they wouldn't let us go?"

Zhang Qingfu smiled and said, "If they knew, they would definitely not let us go."

"So, you didn't tell them!" Zhang Qingzhu was surprised, "Then what did you tell them?"

Zhang Qingfu pretended to look at him with disgust: "Are you like me?" Anything can be easily put out.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and patted his ass: "I know that Seventh Brother you are the smartest, how can I compare to you?" Tell me, how did you tell them? Lest I say something is leaking.

Zhang Qingfu said with some helplessness: "If it weren't for the fact that our family's situation was too bad, I wouldn't want you to have anything to do with that Liang Han."

"I know you're all for my good. Liang Pizi he..." Thinking about the situation of getting along these days, Zhang Qingzhu really felt that the other party had changed a lot, could he really pretend to be so good? Thinking that he was a little upset, he said, "Let's not talk about him first, you tell me, what do you and your brother say?"

Zhang Qingfu looked at his look thoughtfully, listened to his question, and told him about the situation at that time: "My brother didn't think that we went out because of Liang Han, so I told them that we were lucky to find a job pulling goods, and we had to get up early every day to go to the county town." I'm not all lying, I just didn't say that the employer was Liang Han.

Zhang Qingzhu said worriedly, "Then if our brother and they go with them, won't they show their filling?"

"I told them that if it weren't for your favors to your employers, we wouldn't have received such a good job." That's why I said that the employer only uses us, and can't let others help pull the goods. Zhang Qingfu was also very helpless.

"That's a good statement, and they certainly won't ask to follow it anymore." It's just..." He looked at Zhang Qingfu worriedly, "What if you show up in the future?" 

"Dew?" Zhang Qingfu squinted his eyes at the past: "We definitely don't have a good ending." But..." He took his purse out of his arms, "I earned thirty-four yuan this morning, enough to buy a chicken." Even if you are beaten, it is worth it... Right.

Zhang Qingzhu took the money bag and looked at the copper money inside and said, "That's right." We'll be able to buy some meat and go home in a few more days.

"Don't be so hungry!" Zhang Qingfu took the money bag back, "At most, I will buy you some bones to nibble on." 

Thinking of the ribs eaten at Liang Han's house, Zhang Qingzhu couldn't help but drool: "It's good to have bones to gnaw on." Early the next morning, the two brothers got up before dawn, and the other brothers of the Zhang family also woke up because of their movements.

Second Brother Zhang instructed: "It's cold in the morning, wear more clothes and go out."

Zhang Qingzhu whispered, "I know."

After they drove out, what Zhang Qingzhu did not know was that Zhang Wuge secretly got dressed and quietly followed behind their car. Zhang Qingshui always felt that these two brothers had something to hide from everyone.

Zhang Qingzhu They did not know that there were still people following them behind them, looking at the direction of Zhang Qingfu's car, Zhang Qingzhu said busily: "Seventh brother, the direction is wrong. "Shhh, speak quietly." Zhang Qingfu whispered to Zhang Qingzhu, "I'm afraid that my brother will sneak up on us, so let's take a detour."

Zhang Qingzhu hurriedly looked back, the sky was still a little dark, the far point was not very clear, he said with some disbelief: "No? Are they really going to follow us? Wouldn't that be revealed!

Zhang Qingfu was not very nervous: "Maybe, but even if you follow, it is impossible to follow us all the way to the county seat."

Just as Zhang Qingfu thought, Zhang Qingshui followed for a while, and after seeing that they were indeed going to the direction of the county town, he was temporarily relieved. On a cold day, if he wasn't worried about his two younger brothers, he would also want to sleep in the bed. Looking at the direction they left from a distance, Zhang Qingshui decided to go back and report to the others.

The two who escaped the disaster, according to Zhang Qingfu's cautious personality, took some more turns before going to Liang Han's house.