Chapter 68: Zhang Qingzhu: Your little pig has vegetables to eat!

The dowry is down, and then as long as Uncle Liang finds an auspicious day, let him write the birthday of Zhang Qingzhu and the date of marriage on red paper, and send it to the Zhang family, commonly known as the sending day. After doing this step, I am waiting to become a parent.

Liang Han was not very clear about the various customs and rules of becoming a relative, but fortunately he had the help of Uncle Liang's family. He handed everything over to the two couples, Liang Zhi became a relative in June, and it was time to be busy preparing for the affair, just as the two were preparing together.

Therefore, after being hired, Liang Han returned home psychologically and easily. The Zhang family is not easy here, Wang Shi really did not expect that she had shirked the money, and her mother-in-law actually said that she had taken a fancy to a blue cloth in the dowry. It really made her angry, but in the end she could only promise to give her the cloth.

"Thanks to her being able to open this mouth!" Wang Shi was really angry, in the past, what her mother-in-law did, as a daughter-in-law, it was not good to comment much, and her husband was filial piety, and it was not interesting to say it. But this time is different, although the dowry can be left behind, most people will make the cloth in the dowry into new clothes for the children as a dowry. Some concerned people will also look specifically to see if the new daughter-in-law's clothes have any cloth they sent over, if not, even the mother's family will be disliked.

"Alas!" Father Zhang also felt that his mother had gone a little too far, not to mention that there were such almost conventional rules, not to mention that the situation in their family had to make face for their younger son. As a result, his mother actually wanted the cloth in the dowry. But she is the elder...

Wang Shi couldn't swallow this breath, and it was okay to bully her in the past, but now it was about her children. Who knew that Liang Hanjie didn't mind, even if Liang Hanjie didn't mind, she couldn't let her younger son bear this matter in vain.

Wang Shi's face was angry: "Qingyuan you come!" 

"Mother, what's the matter?" Zhang Qingyuan was not happy in his heart, his grandmother had always been partial to the children of his uncle's family, Xiao Zhu became such a big thing, she could even open her mouth to ask for cloth, he was really angry. But he was a junior, and he couldn't even complain in front of outsiders. What a suffocation!

Wang Shi said with a cold face, "Go and take out the cloth that your grandmother asked for and send it to her."

Zhang Qingyuan was a little reluctant: "Mother, really send it?" 

"Send! Can I not send it? If you don't send it tomorrow, you can use another excuse to scold us for filial piety! Wang's face was full of anger, "You go and send!" Every time people tell them, your grandmother took a fancy to the cloth in the small bamboo dowry and she opened her mouth and said that she liked it, we Xiaozhu filial piety, naturally we must take it out to honor her grandmother! "Let everyone in the village listen!"

Zhang Qingyuan felt that this was still a relief, and then looked at his father. His father had always been filial piety, and his grandmother's affairs let them let them go. Doing so would obviously embarrass Grandma, and his dad didn't know if he would agree.

Father Zhang felt that it was a little bad to do this, but he looked at his wife with an angry face, and then looked at his young son who was standing outside the door and did not come in, and he was silent.

Seeing that the old father agreed, Zhang Qingyuan happily did it. Seeing that the younger brother was worried and angry, he told him what his mother asked him to do, "You are not suitable for following this." I'll just do it myself.