Chapter 50: You come and go at the dinner table!

After the pork was packed, Jiang Shi was full of smiles. See Uncle Liang gave Zhang the handicraft fee and sent the person away. Jiang Shi smiled and said to the Liang Xing brothers, "At lunchtime, you all come to dinner."

Liang Xingjia smiled and said, "Okay, let's go back first, that little aunt, you are busy."

Jiang Shi was happy in his heart, and his face was always smiling and groaning: "Well, when the meal is ready, I will let Lei Zi go over and call you." After the three brothers left, Jiang asked Liang Han to follow him into the house. The pork was all on the table, and Uncle Liang said very boldly: "Little man, you see what kind of meat you want to eat, don't be polite, take it home later."

Jiang Shi saw that her husband casually picked meat and did not say anything, Liang Han took them to make money, and gave twenty hanging money, which she did not want to show too stingy.

"Uncle, I'll just order ribs." My family is just me and Xiao Shi and the two of us, and I don't have any relatives to entertain. "Liang Han likes to eat ribs, but people here prefer to eat meat, large pieces of meat, rather than gnawing on bones.

Uncle Liang thought that Liang Han was polite, so he said to his wife, "Wise man, give Xiao Han some ribs, and then cut a piece of pork belly."

 Liang Han blocked: "The pork belly is no longer needed, the family bought meat before, there is no shortage of meat to eat."

Jiang Shi looked at her husband, and Uncle Liang still said, "Cut a piece of pork belly." Don't you have to go to your grandfather's house and bring more things. "It's a little awkward to say. Liang Han had not gone to his grandfather's house to fight the autumn wind in the past, and the family was not bothered by Liang Han. However, he was afraid of being gossiped about, and it was not good to drive Liang Han out of the house. Can only entertain, the heart naturally hates no, this point Uncle Liang also knows.

Liang Han was also a little embarrassed, the original owner's behavior... Alas.

Uncle Liang asked Liang Han to take the meat home first. Because the eldest brother's family also raised pigs, there was no shortage of pork in the New Year, and Uncle Liang did not plan to give them a family. Moreover, in the past, his eldest brother's family had never given them meat, and the two families had always invited each other to eat a pig killing dish when they killed pigs. He asked Liang Han to take the pork home first, but he was also afraid that several nephews would see it and have thoughts in his heart. They are all nephews, give him not to him, see the heart must be uncomfortable. It's New Year's Day, or it's better to do less.

Jiang Shi told him: "Don't make lunch, then come with a small stone to eat." Come early, come early to catch meat for him to eat.

Liang Han smiled and responded. When I returned home carrying the basket and saw that the little stone was not there, I knew that I must be playing crazy again.

After the Liang Xing brothers returned home, except for the introverted Liang Wenqing, who did not say much, the other two brothers talked about the pig killing of Uncle Liang's family.

Fang's heart was a little uncomfortable, in the past, her family's situation was better than that of Uncle Liang's family. Even so, I was not willing to leave the whole pig behind. Thinking of Liang Han making money, they didn't even fish the soup, and they felt a special loss.

The Liang Xing family returned to the house, and the two couples talked about Uncle Liang's family. Xiao Fang is Fang's cousin's niece, so her relationship with her mother-in-law is better, and she has a better face in front of her husband.

Therefore, when I heard my husband say that Uncle Liang's family was willing to leave the whole pig for the New Year, I was a little jealous in my heart: "His family's life this year is better!" Then