Chapter 103:EXTRA: Three Years Later (1)

Three years later.

Liang Han looked down at his younger son. The three-year-old little tangyuan is raised white and tender and fat, and it is very cute. At the moment, he was holding his thighs, with big black grape-like eyes, looking at him expectantly.

Liang Han was cute and didn't want it, and his voice became gentle with a rough man: "Little Tangyuan, daddy has to go to work, let go of daddy first, okay?"

Xiao Tangyuan pouted and said reluctantly, "Don't." Dad hasn't played with Xiao Tangyuan for many days, so Dad stayed at home to play with me today.

Liang Han said with the reason he often used in the past: "But daddy has to go out to work and earn money." Only when you earn money can you buy sugar gourds for Xiaotangyuan to eat. If you don't have money, you can't eat sugar gourds.

However, in the past, if you tried a hundred times, today it is a little unworkable: "But..." On one side is the sugar gourd that I like to eat, and on the other side is my beloved father, Xiao Tangyuan hesitated for a while, and said: "That little tangyuan can not eat sugar gourd for a few days, daddy doesn't have to make money, play with me at home." Play with me.

Liang Han made a very embarrassed expression: "But daddy really has something very important to do." "Because it's time to harvest the potatoes, he naturally has to keep an eye on it, after all, it's his job." If he dares to slack off in the work ordered from above, if any bad heart reports it, he will be unlucky. It is necessary to ensure that others have nothing to say.

He looked at Zhang Qingzhu, who just came out: "Xiaozhu, you take Xiaotangyuan out to play."

Zhang Qingzhu looked lively and said: "I can't help it, you haven't been at home for more than ten days, Xiao Tangyuan can't stand it anymore." It's better for you to think of a way to convince him.

Xiao Tangyuan looked at Liang Han expectantly: "Daddy, don't make any money, stay at home and play with me for a day." Is it okay to go and earn money tomorrow?

But Liang Han really couldn't stay at home. After all, he is not busy with his own family's business now. So he picked up Xiao Tangyuan: "Little Tangyuan, daddy really can't stay at home today."

Not tolerating his son's disappointment, Liang Han continued: "Is this good, you wait another day." Tomorrow, Dad will take you to your grandmother's house to play with your younger siblings. It just so happens that your brother will rest tomorrow, and our family will go to grandma's house to visit relatives.

Xiao Tangyuan's eyes lit up after hearing this: "Go to grandma's house?" Okay, go to my grandmother's house, go play with my younger siblings.

Xiao Tangyuan still likes to visit relatives, because there are children younger than him called his brother, and he can play with them as an older child.

"Good!" Xiao Tangyuan agreed, and stretched out his little finger: "Let's pull the hook, daddy is not allowed to talk or count."

"Okay." Liang Han smiled and hooked him, "Don't worry, daddy has always been a talker."

After seeing the hook, Xiao Tangyuan looked happy, Liang Han couldn't help but kiss him, and the bearded little Tangyuan giggled.

Seeing that he had taken care of the child, Zhang Qingzhu went over and hugged Xiao Tangyuan: "You go quickly, you should be busy today, right?"

"Hmm. That's about it today. Feeling that time should indeed go, he went over and kissed Zhang Qingzhu's cheek, "Let's go, see you at night."

Xiao Tangyuan looked at it and smiled: "Kiss, shame on your face."