Chapter 77: Make a Good Friend!

Liang Han took Zhang Qingzhu to stay in Pingding City for five days. During the period, I also went to the famous attractions near Pingding City to have a good time. I looked at the scenery, I prayed to the Buddha, and the whole trip was quite interesting. Anyway, Zhang Qingzhu had a lot of fun.

Then, after buying some gifts in town, the two set off to return home.

Three days later.

The two drove a donkey cart into the village.

At the mouth of the village, there was an open space where everyone gathered to talk and chat, so as soon as Liang Han entered the village, he met many people.

Because Liang Han has really changed a lot in the past six months, he has now become a rich family in the village, and his crops are still planting well. After the autumn harvest, everyone had to change the seeds of his family, so everyone's attitude towards Liang Han changed a lot, and they were too enthusiastic.

"Liang Han is back." I heard that the two of you have gone to Pingding City, what is Pingding City like?

"Liang Han, look at you like this, this time you made a lot of money, right?"

The other woman said, "Look at what you said, you must have made a lot of money." When will Liang Han run empty. Then he smiled and said to Liang Han, "Tell everyone what new things you have encountered, and let us follow the long and long insight."

Someone else said, "What's the hurry, they must be tired when they both come back." I'm definitely in a hurry to go home, and I'll talk to us later. "

..................

Liang Han saw that they were all very enthusiastic about themselves, and it was not good for them to take Qiao, so he smiled and said to them, "Today is really tired, hurry back." Wait until you have time to talk to you later.

After walking away, Zhang Qingzhu sighed, "It's really different now, people ignored you before." So, it's better to live a good life to be more likable.

"Haha, you're right." Of course, Liang Han himself knew the reason better, the most important thing was that everyone in the village knew that he was rich, and everyone asked him for good seeds. It was up to him to get the seeds.

When he was cornering, Liang Han saw the oncoming youth, Fang Xiaodong.

Fang Xiaodong saw that it was Liang Han, and skimmed his face to act as if he hadn't seen it.

Liang Han was speechless.

Zhang Qingzhu on the side saw it and was curious. After walking away, he asked, "Who is that person?" Does he have a vendetta against you? How did you offend people? "He thinks there must be something wrong here.

Liang Han would not be stupid enough to tell Zhang Qingzhu that the grudge between the two stemmed from the original owner's flirting with others and fighting with their partners. Although the original owner did the thing, he had to carry the pot. If you want to tell Zhang Qingzhu the original words, don't you add to your own blockage?

Therefore, Liang Han avoided the heavy weight and said lightly: "I didn't understand things before, and I fought with his man." His name is Fang Xiaodong, and his man's name is Zhang Dongcheng. Didn't I almost get kicked out of the village by Takamatsu before they planted the booty? It was Zhang Dongcheng who came forward to testify to me that proved my innocence.

Zhang Qingzhu was surprised: "It is that Zhang Dongcheng." You have fought with him and he is willing to testify to you, and his heart is really broad. He felt that if it was a previous grudge, it must be Liang Han who was wrong. People can still complain with virtue, what a decent man, it is simply too rare.