Chapter 15: Zhang Qingzhu's Family!

Zhang Qingzhu breathlessly walked on the road, walking and feeling inexplicable. After thinking about it, it was due to the fact that he didn't like Liang Pizi, and then he no longer dwelled on this matter, but rushed home with one heart. I wondered how his mother would clean him up, thinking that as long as he didn't give him food.

Speaking of Zhang Qingzhu's family, it is also a well-known family in Mingshan Village. There are two reasons why his family is famous, one is that there are eight brothers in the family, and the other is that only two of the eight brothers have become relatives, and they are notoriously poor.

For this era of low productivity in ancient times, it is true that people have more strength and more power. Those who have more labor in the family will naturally live more generously than those who have less labor. Moreover, in ancient times, it was important to have many children and many blessings, and because there were no contraceptions, it was completely born until the age when it was impossible to have children. However, for the ancient times when the sanitary conditions were also low, being able to live did not mean that they could be fed, and many people died prematurely due to the cause of the disease.

Zhang Qingzhu's mother, Wang Shi, was very capable of giving birth, giving birth to eight sons in a row, a typical three-year hug between the two of them. The key family can not only give birth, but also feed. A total of eight children were born, and all eight were raised.

There are eight sons in the family, and the Dongyuan State is also implementing the equal-field system, and their land annexation here is not serious, and it is reasonable to say that the Zhang family should be okay. However, the root cause of the Zhang family's poverty is not the large number of children, but the illness of Zhang Laopa.

Father Zhang has a chronic disease, has to rely on medicine to support, and has to spend a lot of money every year to save his life. For the plight he caused at home, Zhang Laopa's heart was very guilty. But several sons were filial piety, and one by one persuaded him to relax his heart, and if he dared to seek short-sightedness, several of their brothers would live a life of loss. Therefore, Zhang Laopa's father can only rely on medicine to continue his life, and the Zhang family is still so poor.

Zhang Qingzhu carried his baggage from the outskirts of the village to his own home, and when he came to the door of his yard, he stretched out his head and secretly looked into the courtyard. I only saw my second brother Zhang Qingmu and fifth brother Zhang Qingshui weaving baskets, but I didn't see other figures, and I guessed the possibility of other people hiding in the house.

The handsome-looking Zhang Qingshui looked up at Zhang Qingzhu's head, smiled and said, "Xiaozhu, is that you?" Sneaky, what?

Zhang Qingzhu saw his fifth brother's reaction and knew that there must be no one else in the family, so he smiled and showed his body: "Second brother, fifth brother, I am back." Think I don't? On the left side of his face, there was a scar that crossed the

corner of his eye, and Zhang Qingmu, who had a Chinese character face, smiled and said, "Well, I thought about it, just come back."

Zhang Qingshui deliberately laughed at him and said, "Yo, you still know how to come back." I can hear the fourth brother say, you have a very moist life in that Liang Han family, you don't have to work when you eat and drink.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and leaned over to them and asked, "Where did our mother go?" Are you two at home?

Zhang Qingshui told him in detail about the whereabouts of the family: "Our mother accompanied our father to visit the door." The eldest sister-in-law was sick, and the eldest brother accompanied him back to his mother's house, and Xiu'er also went with him. The third brother and the fourth brother went to chop wood, and the little six and the little seven did not know any little secrets, and they all went out. As for the third sister-in-law, she went out to visit the door.

Zhang Qingmu smiled and said to him: "Hurry up and put things in the house, weave baskets with us, see that you are so diligent, and your mother can say two words less about you when she returns." 

"It would have tricked me into helping." I'll put things away first. Zhang Qingzhu smiled and carried something into the West House.

There were four of their houses, the other three, one for his father and his two brothers, and one for their five brothers who were not yet married.

As soon as you enter the house, you can see a large kang with stacked quilts on it, which are the futons of several of them. The brothers slept side by side for five nights, because there were so many people, they had to talk for a while at night to calm down, and it was very lively. That's how they've been doing it all these years.

Zhang Qingzhu put things away, first went to see his own bedding, saw that it looked like it had been sunburned, and thought that he should know that he was going to come back today to dry the futon in advance. Zhang Qingzhu went out happily.

Zhang Qingzhu took a small stool and sat next to his second brother, picked up the cut bamboo grate, and began to weave the basket. This is when they take advantage of the idle time to make some baskets and sell them, although it is not very valuable, but it can earn a piece of money.

Zhang Qingzhu asked Zhang Qingshui: "Fifth brother, the eldest sister-in-law has returned to her mother's house, so who will help our mother cook at noon?"

Zhang Qingshui smiled and said, "I don't know, it won't be the third sister-in-law anyway."

Zhang Qingzhu glanced at him and said without anger, "Mention what she does." The eight brothers of the Zhang family are close to each other, and the family is also considered to be a father and a filial piety. But every family may have one or two discordant factors, and it is his third sister-in-law, Xue Chunlian, who makes their family uneasy.

When Xue Chunlian first married Zhang Qinglin, she was already twenty years old. So big is not married, it can be seen that there are still some reasons. And the reason why she is not good at marrying is that she is ugly, and she is also a character with a notorious stinky mouth. The big girl who is not yet married can say the right and wrong of other men. Later, his father and mother saw that the girl was getting bigger and bigger, and it was getting more and more difficult to marry, so he branded the idea of the famous poor family Zhang family. Although his daughter is not very good, he feels that if he does not want the gift, the son of the Zhang family will still marry.

There are many sons of the Zhang family, except for Zhang Qingmu, who has broken his appearance, the other few are all very good looking. However, in addition to the eldest Zhang Qingshan, who has already married a relative, and the broken second Zhang Qingmu, the only people who can match Xue Chunlian in terms of age are the old third Zhang Qinglin and the fourth Zhang Qingyuan. Zhang Qingyuan, who has a hot temper, is not willing to make it up, and when the matchmaker comes to the door, he shouts that he does not want to be married, so Xue Chunlian chose Zhang Qinglin.

After Xue Chunlian married into the Zhang family, her temperament did not restrain at all. Also because he married in not only confiscated the gift money of the Zhang family, but also brought a good dowry, and the waist plate was particularly straight. Thinking that the Zhang family could not afford to marry a daughter-in-law, and did not dare to take a break from himself, so he could do whatever he wanted. In the first few years, I was really good at playing music, the work at home was not done at all, the in-laws and in-laws did not pay attention to it, and the husband had to be pressed. It's just that every year and year there is no child, and the temper is slightly reduced.

Speaking of the daughters-in-law of the Zhang family, none of them are as good as the Wang family. Xue Chunlian had not been born for seven years, and the eldest daughter-in-law, Fang Rong, had only given birth to one daughter. Fang Rong injured his body when he gave birth to his daughter Zhang Xiuxiu, and has not been pregnant since then, and now Zhang Xiuxiu is eleven years old, and he sees that the boss Zhang Qingshan has no son's life. However, the two couples have a good relationship, Zhang Qingshan feels that he has eight brothers, even if he has no sons, it is a big deal which brother will have more sons in the future, and he will come to the next one and give him a pension. It's just that this year has dragged down, all these years, and there is no import at home, which is really anxious.