Chapter 41: Tangled into a twist!

Liang Han saw that he seemed to have listened, and he was beaten to his side again, laughing and taking the opportunity to say a good word: "I also know that it is a bit of a loss to sell Fangzi now." But isn't your family short of money? I know that you especially want to let your brothers marry and have children, and with this money it is not a big deal. 

Stretching out his arm to stop his shoulder, he whispered slightly ambiguously, "Mainly I want to marry you into the door as soon as possible.

Zhang Qingzhu felt that the person was too close, somewhat affecting his breathing, and reached out to push the person away. Looking up a little arrogantly, he said, "Who said they were going to marry you?" Think you can marry me if you have money? Think beautiful!

Liang Han smiled and hugged the person tightly: "Well, what you said is OK." Not angry now, right?

Zhang Qingzhu did not speak to hide his embarrassment, he was angry too fast.

Liang Han didn't say anything either, changing the subject: "Then let's talk about the right thing now." You're not saying you six brothers and... What girl? 

Zhang Qingzhu was very energetic when he mentioned his brother: "It is Miao Cuicui." Miao Cuicui's father and mother are gone, living alone with a younger brother. Because she let out the word, she had to help her raise her eldest brother, so it was not good to marry. My sixth brother seems to like her, my family does not mind raising children, but my family is too poor to come up with a good-looking gift money, and Miao Cuicui's clan is not willing to marry her to my family.

Liang Han also probably knew the situation of their gift money here, and before he felt that people said that "the problems that money can solve are not problems" with special letters, and now he feels that he can also put it back: "Then is it enough for me to borrow you twenty yuan?" Fifty consecutive years is no problem.

Zhang Qingzhu was entangled in his heart, it is of course a good thing to be able to borrow so much money. But borrowing this money is owed to Liang Han's human feelings, how to repay the debt of human feelings?

"Thoughts? How much is enough? I plan to give my uncle fifty kopecks, and the remaining three hundred kopecks can be borrowed as much as you want. Liang Han said particularly generously.

Zhang Qingzhu squinted at him: "Aren't you so generous that you want me to owe you a big favor?" Not at ease.

Liang Han laughed angrily at him: "You are too unconscionable to say this." I didn't insist that you honor your bet.

Zhang Qingzhu also felt that he was a bit of a disgrace in saying this, but he still said stiffly: "I'm in a bad mood, can't you make me lose my temper?" 

"Yes. Absolutely. Liang Han also knew that his heart was probably about to become a twist, and he could feel the hesitation in his heart by thinking about it. People must be worried that they can't really change their ways, and they can't be good to him for a lifetime. So don't force him, "I'm serious, I'm not going to force you." Come and count the money.

..................

Zhang Qinglin looked calmly at Xue Chunlian, who was self-appreciating by Wu Zizhi and powdering himself: "You say, is Xiao Zhu's money really taken by you?"

Xue Chunlian didn't care about Zhang Qinglin's face at all, and sipped his lipstick against the copper mirror and looked at the red stains on his lips. Looking left and right, she liked the color very much.

Seeing herself in the mirror, Xue Chunlian smiled and groaned, "I didn't take it." Catch thieves and catch stolen goods, if you can't find money, don't blame me. She touched the hairpin on her hair, "I didn't take it anyway, believe it or not." If I don't let you go, you might as well care more about that Lin Xi. 

Looking at herself in the mirror, Xue Chunlian was very satisfied with her outfit, stood up and rolled her eyes, and said with disgust: "I was in a good mood, but I was ruined by your baby brother!" I'm going to go back to my mother's house and I'm not going to come back for dinner at noon. After saying that, Zhang Qinglin's face swayed and left.

Zhang Qinglin held a sullen breath in his heart and had nowhere to go, he couldn't argue with Xue Chunlian, and in the end he would only make a family uneasy. More afraid of the anger to Zhang Laopa.

"Alas—" With a deep sigh, Zhang Qinglin left the room and went to the room of several brothers.

Several brothers of the Zhang family are not in high mood, and when they encounter this kind of thing, several people are holding their breath in their hearts and have nowhere to vent. Zhang Qinglin felt a little sorry for his brother, and looked into the room but did not see his brother: "Xiao Fu, what about Xiao Zhu?"

"He ran out breathlessly." Zhang Qingfu said and his heart clucked a little. In the past, the younger brother would only walk around the village or go to his cousin's house to find a full warehouse, but now he may go to find Liang Han.

Thinking of this possibility, Zhang Qingfu was a little worried, but it was not easy to say it. Otherwise, the first person to blow up is the fourth brother, and the third brother must also be anxious.

Zhang Qingfu was also very sad in his heart, he didn't want his younger brother to have anything to do with Liang Han, because Liang Han's previous behavior was simply too bad. It is said that the prodigal son will not change the gold, but the most feared thing is that the dog cannot change eating. This choice is a lifelong event, how dare you take it lightly. But the little brother is too unconcerned and has no defense. And their home... Thinking that the money he had saved so hard was gone, he was angrier than anyone. But he knew the difficulty of the third brother, knew the concerns of his father, and could not ignore Xue Chunlian like the younger brother.

There were two missing people in the family at lunchtime, and Xue Chunlian was not in everyone's heart to feel better, but Zhang Qingzhu's absence made everyone strange.

Zhang Qingfu saw this situation and naturally understood that the younger brother must have gone to Liang Han's place, and he would not leave food at someone else's place. When he saw his family's doubts, he pretended to be unintentional and said: "Xiao Zhu's qi is too big, it seems that it will take a lot of time to dissipate this time." Don't worry, he may have eaten at his cousin's.

Zhang Qinglin frowned, but it was not good to inquire in front of his family. Neither of them noticed the suspicion that flashed in Wang's eyes after hearing Zhang Qingfu say this.

..................

Liang Han looked at Zhang Qingzhu, who was seriously counting the money: "How much does it cost to become a parent?"