Chapter 64: Prepare to Kiss!

The time passed quickly, and the spring plowing began quickly after a few days without leisure.

Since Zhang Qingzhu gave him the exact news that day, Liang Han's whole heart had a bottom. Wait for the spring ploughing to finish!

When the spring plowing began, the whole village of Dongluo was busy. Except for young children, no one can be idle.

Early in the morning, Liang Han carried the basket with the small stones to Uncle Liang's house, and as for his family's farm tools, he had already sent them to Uncle Liang's house yesterday.

Entering the courtyard, Liang Han handed the basket to Jiang: "Little aunt, there are some meat and eggs here, and I will eat rice at your house these days in the spring."

After a few words, Jiang Shi took over and said with a smile: "There is still some bacon at home, and you must let your grandfather eat it well." This spring ploughing is indispensable to oil and water. You two come into the house, the meal is ready. Eat early today, and go down before the sun rises.

Liang Han was also not polite, and took a small stone into the room, moved a stool to a table to eat.

Because there were two more cows in the family, Uncle Liang had the confidence in his heart, and did not have to worry about delaying the seeds like in previous years: "This year is good, there are two cows, and it is not good to have these two big laborers."

Liang Lei smiled and said, "Dad, look at your baby, I have to chant them twice a day, I haven't seen you so rare to me."

Uncle Liang smiled: "What is so rare about your little cub, eating more and doing less, and now you can't support the plough." How can you compare to those two scalpers?

Liang Lei smiled and didn't care: "I have become a man in two years." I can't compare to the strength of that scalper, but in a few years I can give you a big fat grandson.

Liang Han laughed after hearing this: "You boy has ambition!"

Jiang Shi laughed and scolded: "Look at you tiger, don't say so when you go out, jokes don't kill you!"

Liang Hongdan smiled and said, "My second brother is not afraid of being laughed at, he has a thick skin."

Liang Lei gave his sister a blank stare: "You talk a lot." The little stone looked left and right, and followed with a smile.

Liang Zhi was much calmer than his younger siblings, "Father, is there enough material for the cattle?" Do you want to prepare more? The second uncle's donkey..." Last year, his second uncle's donkey ate the materials prepared by his family, and I don't know if this year will be the same.

Uncle Liang: "Enough, I bought enough two days ago." Adding a donkey is no problem. Spring ploughing depends on them, and they have to eat well.

After everyone hurriedly finished eating, the men in the family began to rush to the ground, and Jiang Clan was one step late. She packed up the house and told her daughter what to do before she went into the field. Liang Hongdan is a small female doll, who does not have to go to the ground, but also needs help to deliver tea.

As for the smallest stone, he was also very active in saying that he could help bring water to the ground.

When Uncle Liang led the three cattle into the field, he really received a lot of envious eyes.

Uncle Liang greeted the villagers with a smile along the way, said a few kind words, talked about things in the field together, and looked forward to this year's harvest.

Liang Lei smiled and said to Liang Han, "Brother Lobby, you see my father is happy." It seems that buying nothing is not as good as buying livestock. Look how envious they are of us.