Chapter 37: Do Good!

"Little man." Fang Shi said and swept his eyes through the courtyard, laughing and praising: "Did you remove the snow in the yard so early?" Really diligent!

Liang Han pondered for a moment, thinking about who the woman in front of him was: "Auntie, what's the matter with coming to me?" 

"No, nothing. In the morning, I fried some balls, and I thought that if you were a man at home, I couldn't make this kind of delicate food, so I would bring you some. Fang Shi said and brought out a shallow porcelain bowl from the bamboo basket, smiled and said, "Yes, it is still hot, and it tastes best to eat while it is hot." Liang Han looked at the bowl containing the balls, which looked quite full, but there wasn't much. He really didn't want to have any contact with this family, but the so-called person who didn't hit the smiley face, thinking about the character of the original owner, he smiled very rudely and took over: "Aunt Xie, it's really not easy to eat a bite of your family's food."

Fang's face froze for a moment, and then he began to cry: "Little man, don't blame us. You also know the situation of the aunt's family, the Xingjia family and the Xingrong family have spent all the family's savings, and now the month and month have reached the age of marriage, and they are not afraid of your jokes, and the family is almost out of food.

Liang Han secretly skimmed his lips, there is no grain under the pot can still eat croquettes, who is this to deceive?

"Oh, is it?" Liang Han said very insincerely, "Unfortunately, my family does not have much food, so I can't help you."

When Fang Shi was trying to say that he also wanted to follow the bean sprout business, Liang Han did not give her a chance at all: "Auntie, the time is not early, I have to cook." It's time for you to go home and cook, right? I'll go to the backyard and get some firewood, and I'll not send you." He said and put the bowl into the kitchen first, put the bowl down, turned around and went to the backyard firewood room to get the firewood.

Fang Shi saw that his heart was depressed, and originally took some balls to come over just to take the opportunity to talk to Liang Han about bean sprouts, but he didn't expect that the other party would not give her the opportunity to pull on this topic at all. Some of them were distressed about those balls, the fried balls were originally used to go to relatives, and giving Liang Han to eat did not achieve his goal, and Fang felt that he had lost a lot.

Although she really wanted to take advantage of Liang Han's visit to the backyard to take the bowl of balls from the kitchen, she finally resisted, after all, they were still looking forward to doing business with Liang Han. If you really take it, this thing really has no chance.

Liang Han returned from the backyard to find that Wang had left, went into the kitchen, took a ball from the bowl to taste, and found that the taste was OK. I ate a few myself, and the rest were given to the little stones.

More than half a month has passed, and the business of bean sprouts is still doing steadily. Except for the occasional situation that the weather will not sell out, the business is not bad.

On this day, as usual, Liang Qingfeng got up early, and while eating the breakfast prepared by the Jiang family for their father and son, the two of them spoke: "That little beggar is still living in Xiao Han's house, and I don't know what Xiao Han's plan is."

Jiang Shi said his conjecture: "You say, does the little man want to adopt that child?" 

"Adoption? Shouldn't it be? Liang Qingfeng thought Liang Han would adopt a little beggar? It always felt unlikely.

Jiang Shi felt that it was possible: "That is not impossible. Didn't he want to marry the sons of the Zhang family, they would not have children in the future, and Xiao Han would sooner or later have to succeed one as a son. Maybe it is that it is pleasing to the eyes of the child, and it is not necessary to want to adopt it as an heir.