Chapter 43: The Road to Chasing His Wife Is Far Away!

Jiang sent a few children out, and she carefully hid the money. With this money at home, it was much easier for her husband to have this money, and she smiled and said to her husband, "Let's buy a cow next year, and when you are ploughing in the spring, you can also relax a few of you."

Uncle Liang nodded, "Well, buy."

Jiang Shi saw her husband's thoughtful look and asked, "What do you want?"

Uncle Liang spat out a cigarette and said, "I think Xiao Han should have gained a lot of money this time." After all, my eldest brother is his root, and the succession of generations can all depend on him. In the past, he had no money like that, and even if the money-hungry family sold the girl, they would not think of him. But now that he has money, I wondered, "Why don't you tell him a girl?" Someone who pays more money is always willing to marry. Jiang

Clan naturally understood that if he paid more, he would definitely be able to marry his daughter-in-law. After all, there are too many people who do not take their daughters seriously, think that they are losing money, and make a sum for their sons when they get married. For the sake of money, they marry their daughters to old men, and what can they do to sell their daughters?

But she felt that this matter could not be done by them wishful thinking: "I know that you want Xiao Han to marry a girl to leave a bloodline for your eldest brother, but you can't make up your own mind about this." You have to talk to the little man. You also know that he is rare that Zhang family boy, you hastily betrothed to him betrothed, he has recently changed a lot, but what if that bear character is guilty again? If you think about it, if you decide that he is not happy, then when his temper is offended and he goes to retire from others, this marriage can become a vendetta. "Although they can decide for Liang Han's relatives as elders, they can't do it casually. She wasn't happy about thankless things.

"I know this, and I won't just help him decide it without consulting him." I'm just an idea. Uncle Liang sighed, "There was no way before. Now that the little man has money, I always think that it is better to marry a girl and have children and pass on the generations. I don't want to see my eldest brother in this vein just like that.

Jiang Shi persuaded: "If you think it is good, he may not feel good." As far as the little man's previous temper was concerned, if he married an unhappy person, who knew how he would mix. He is rare that the Zhang family boy can listen to his words, do you see that he can live a good life now, which is indispensable to the credit of the Zhang family boy. Then if he marries a girl he can't like, the child will have it. If he had been so assholed before, he wouldn't have been able to raise a child.

Uncle Liang knew that what his daughter-in-law said was not good, but it was the truth. As far as the eldest nephew had done before, he was unable to support a child. It's much better now, but he's worried about when it's time to get back to the way it is. Thinking about Liang Han's previous behavior, even if it was him, there was no way to say that he was not bad.

Liang Han naturally did not know that his uncle was planning to tell him about a girl. After returning home, I made dinner and ate a belly ball with Xiao Shi, and I was satisfied. In his free time, he guessed the situation after Huo Xiaohan returned home, "I don't know if his family will collect this money." "

..................

The Zhang family usually does not eat dinner, and goes to bed early every day before dark. However, because people are easy to be hungry in winter, every few nights the family will burn a pot of paste to eat, and some food in the stomach is good for sleeping.

On this day, the Zhang family did not eat dinner, and the Wang family was angry with the younger son's approach. But she also knew that this admonition was useless, and the younger son was stubborn and had to find a way to persuade him.