Chapter 73: Tomatoes taste good too!

Zhang Qingzhu took a shower and changed into clean clothes. Lying comfortably on the bed, I took a peanut from the fruit plate on the Kang table and broke it open, and ate two peanuts and rice.

He used to live in this home and was familiar with it, so there was no stranger to being a parent.

Liang Han brought the food in, "Xiao Zhu, put the mat under the Kang table."

Zhang Qingzhu stood up and laid out the mat: "Xiao Shi is still going to school today?"

"Yeah, he's taken two days off and it's time to go to school today." Liang Han handed him the chopsticks, and then went to give him the folded thin quilt, "Come, you sit on the quilt."

Zhang Qingzhu was also a little uncomfortable and did not refuse. And after sitting down, "We're only having breakfast now, and I don't know when I left when I was a kid."

Liang Han sat down at the edge of the kang and took a steamed bun and gave it to him: "Xiao Shi didn't sleep here last night, he slept at Xiao Shi's house." They send him to school without worrying about being late. "He took a bite of the bun, and it was late for breakfast this morning, and he was obviously hungry.

Seeing that Zhang Qingzhu was eating with relish, Liang Han clipped some scrambled eggs to him: "Come, eat more eggs."

"Well, I'll just clip it myself." Zhang Qingzhu said, the chopsticks still reached for the plate of shredded potatoes, eating potatoes, "Potatoes are very delicious when fried." Or are you bold enough to eat things you don't know. But fortunately, you are bold, otherwise you would not have found such a good thing.

"I am bold and careful." Liang Han looked at Zhang Qingzhu happily, "Did you eat yesterday's noodles?" It's made with this potato. "He hadn't told Zhang Qingzhu about making noodles, because during that time, according to the rules, they were no longer suitable for meeting."

"Can potatoes also make vermicelli?" Zhang Qingzhu felt curious, "How did you do it?" Thinking about the pork stew noodles I ate yesterday, I thought it was very delicious, so I thought, "Are you making all the noodles at the banquet?"

"Hmm. I did it. Liang Han simply told him the method, and then said: "The method is not difficult, and it is also very popular, I just thought that I could do this business." However, we must first see how the harvest is in the field.

Zhang Qingzhu knew about Liang Han's planting of potatoes: "Well, the noodles are delicious and can be left for a long time." If you don't sell too expensive, it should be very easy to sell. When will the potatoes be collected? 

"In July and August." Liang Han said that he bought the shop, "There is something I didn't tell you before. I bought a shop in town.

"You've bought a shop!" Zhang Qingzhu was surprised, in his eyes, the shop is not a small object, which is said to buy it. Mainly, in his mind, the shop should be expensive, "How much did you spend on it?" 

"More than a hundred." As you know, that shop is where we used to buy dim sum. There is also a small courtyard in the back. Liang Han asked him to eat more eggs, "Hong's son wants to take him to another city to feed, and his shop can't be opened anymore, so he plans to sell it." I was going to do a vermicelli business, and I also needed a shop, so I took the opportunity to buy it.

 "It's there." Zhang Qingzhu, a dim sum shop, naturally knew, but he was a little strange: "Do you need to use the shop to sell vermicelli?" Do you do a good job, can't you just go out and sell it in the alleys? Why do you have to spend so much money to buy a shop?

Liang Han explained to him: "Everyone doesn't know potatoes yet. I pull it out and sell it, but people may not dare to buy it. I thought about opening a shop to sell chutney, and of course, other snacks. When selling chutney powder, you can take the opportunity to sell them potato noodles. When this thing spreads, everyone knows that there is such a thing. Business is also easy to do.