Chapter 45: Pick Up Another Child!

When Liang Han left, Zhang Qingzhu nibbled on the jujube and pondered the question of whether to take the money or not. I feel that Liang Han is really sincere, but how to convince Brother Seven.

"If you have five consecutive words, we should be able to afford it." If you can afford it, the seventh brother should agree to let me borrow money, right? Well...... It should be. I don't know if he'll get angry. After thinking about it, I thought, "Even if I am angry, it doesn't matter." Brother Seven wouldn't beat me anyway. If only he could agree, and if Brother Seven had helped come up with the idea, the money would have been able to stay. 

"What should I say?" Zhang Qingzhu turned his mind to think of ideas, dealing with his seventh brother, he really had no confidence. I felt that this matter could only be done by providence. I hope his brother can be soft-hearted.

Liang Han put his things into the house, saw Zhang Qingzhu posing as a red jujube but did not eat it, and asked curiously: "So what do you think?"

"I was wondering how to tell Brother Seven that he would promise me to borrow money from you." I've just returned the money to you, and I've borrowed it, and he certainly won't want it. Zhang Qingzhu looked at Liang Han and asked, "Do you have any good ideas?"

Liang Han thought about it and said, "Actually, you can consult with your eldest brother." The eldest son in the family is a little unusual, and his speech is also very weighty, "If you want to leave the money in a fair and bright way, as long as you convince your eldest brother, you should be able to succeed." Moreover, it's only five consecutive years, not much, and your family can afford it. Don't be afraid of anything. "

Big Brother?" Although his eldest brother is also very good to him, after all, the age difference is more than ten years, and he has already married and had children, which is somewhat far away, "I may not be able to convince the seventh brother, who can convince the eldest brother." You don't know how stubborn they are.

 "Not necessarily." Liang Han felt that after all, the boss of the Zhang family had already become a relative, and now there was an opportunity for his brother to marry in front of him, and he could not "stand and talk without waist pain" like rejecting the kindness of his younger brother. Even if he didn't approve in his heart, he would help Zhang Qingzhu to persuade the Zhang family and his wife, "You try it, maybe it will be done."

Zhang Qingzhu looked at him, how did he feel that the idea was a little unreliable: "I still tell my seventh brother first, and then I can't go to the eldest brother." "In his heart, the eldest brother is very majestic. A little scared.

"Yes. If you can't say that you carry it yourself, take it out at the critical moment. Anyway, it is not much money, and I can't spend it if I want to.

Zhang Qingzhu laughed at him: "The tone of your words is really big." This is five consecutive articles, not five pieces of money.

Liang Han thought about it too, when he came to this world, the original lord also had more than a hundred yuan of savings, that poor. But he felt that he really had the confidence, even if there was no planting system, he did not feel that he would really be poor all the time.

"I can't say that I have a big tone, I should say that I am very generous to you." Liang Han didn't feel at all how greasy he was to take advantage of the opportunity to say good things.

Zhang Qingzhu felt that his ears were a little hot: "How have you always liked to talk nonsense lately?" Seeing that he seemed a little shy, Liang Han smiled and said, "I am telling the truth." 

"I don't like to hear it anyway, so don't say that in the future."

"You don't like to hear anything, you have to make it clear so I can know what not to say."