Chapter 62: Liang Han: The Sun Strikes the West and Comes Out!

At this time, an old man walked over, looked at Gao Song, who was lying on Liang Dafeng's back, and looked at Liang Han's eyes very badly.

When Liang Tiesheng saw him coming, he knew something bad in his heart: "Dong Bo, how did such a small thing alarm you old?" Then he looked at the junior who was supporting Gao Shidong, and his eyes were a little cold.

"Little things? I've heard about it. Liang Han is going to kill Komatsu, is this a trivial matter? After saying that Gao Shidong did not give Liang Tiesheng a chance to speak, he looked at Gao Song and said to Liang Dafeng: "He is all like this, why don't you hurry to send him home, Xiao Si, go to find Old Man Guo to treat Xiao Feng's injury."

Uncle Liang was a little anxious, his nephew was so rational and strong, he knew that Liang Han might be innocent. This Takamatsu may have really slandered his nephew, so seeing that the other party was going home, this injury test could not be determined: "Dongbo, you can't listen to one-sided words and say that this is really done by a little man." Xiao Han was right, if he really pushed Takamatsu, Takamatsu would definitely be injured. Why don't you dare to test the injury? "Injuries? Old Man Guo can't be tested? Not blocked here, in case there is a delay in saving the results of this who bears the qi. Gao Shidong finished speaking and then began to lecture, "Liang Han is your nephew, his parents died early, and your uncle has the responsibility to teach him." Look at his past behavior, now that he dares to poison people in the same village, you elders are also responsible.

Liang Han sneered, "Old man, you are really funny to talk about." Isn't that what condemns me? Say that it delayed his injury, and you can test it in the time you say these few words. Just now the Chen clan said that the patriarch favored me, and the patriarch was not good yet, but now you are blatantly biased in favor of Takamatsu. But it is an injury test, three or two sentences time will be over, but one by one will not let it. Who is right in this is still used to say? People with weak hearts dare not do it.

Chen Shi scolded, "I have to listen to you for everything!" You count something, you are scum or scum! You did it on purpose!

Gao Shidong said, "Chen Shi shut up." Chen obediently stopped talking.

Gao Shidong said to Liang Han coldly, "You are just a junior. I can't do what I tell you. After saying that, he looked at Liang Tiesheng, "Tie Sheng, what do you say to do about this?"

Liang Tiesheng looked at Liang Dafeng: "First send Takamatsu back to his house." Let Lao Guo go and examine his injuries.

Uncle Liang was about to speak, but Liang Han pulled him aside, and he could see that the village chief was somewhat jealous of this old man. He didn't have much information about this person in his memory.

Gao Shidong looked at Liang Han with contempt, and then said to Liang Tiesheng, "As for Liang Han, go to the ancestral hall to try it." In the past, we looked at the dead Qingman and turned a blind eye, but now he has done a great thing that endangers the villagers, and he cannot be spared.

Chen Shi looked at Liang Han triumphantly and followed Gao Song away. Liang Han looked at the tall old man, knew that this man was very unkind to himself, and said in his heart, "It seems that this matter cannot be good today."

When Uncle Liang heard that he was going to go to the ancestral hall for trial, this was serious: "Village Chief! What the little man didn't do at all, he couldn't just let people settle on him. Xiao Han used to be a little confused, but he had changed it well, and after being stable for more than half a year, he had no need to harm Takamatsu, and he didn't have the courage to harm people's lives.

Aunt Liang also hurried to speak up: "Old Master Gao, you are saying this somewhat unreasonable." You can't listen to one side of the word, why do you directly convict the little man! Who couldn't see Takamatsu just now that his two sons were weak-hearted, but they checked the injuries but never let go, everyone's heart was like a mirror, no one was a fool! The