Chapter 91: There really are people who don't want faces!

After the villagers who went to congratulate Liang Han came back, they told everyone about what happened in Liang Han's shop. Say how good Liang Han's business is, and how many guests came today. Say how amazing Liang Han is, even the shop is so prosperous.

Gao Shidong also heard some news and felt unhappy. After all, Liang Han is a person from the clan surnamed Liang. Coupled with Gao Song's incident, no matter how capable Liang Han is in the future, it will not be of much help to their Gao family. No one can be so magnanimous.

"Si'er, you go to Wen Cai, what did he say?"

Senior Four said to his grandfather: "I told Wen Cai everything you said. He didn't say much, just said that he knew what to do, to reassure you.

Gao Shidong nodded with satisfaction after hearing this. Although there are no people in his descendants who are too talented, his grandson is capable, which also makes others jealous of him. Every time he thinks of this, Gao Shidong feels very smug. Thanks to the fact that I chose this good family affair for my daughter, I have such a good grandson.

Let's talk about Liu Wencai.

After Liu Wencai learned the news, he knew very well if the good seed thing was true. This new grain, which is easy to grow and harvests well, will be a great credit, and of course it will bring great blessings. Even if it is reported to the Holy Lord, it may still leave its name before the Holy Lord.

It's just that he is just a small person, and he doesn't have much connections, plus he is cautious and careful by nature, and no matter how hungry this merit is, he doesn't dare to claim it.

It's just that if he doesn't do anything, it's not his character either. You dare not take credit, but it does not mean that others cannot do something from it. There are adults who can cover the sky with one hand. And his master seems to have an affair with Lord Assassin. Therefore, he planned to sell this favor to the master. You can also make a good impression in front of Lord Assassin by the way. It will be beneficial for your future career.

After thinking of this, Liu Wencai naturally began to plan.

Liang Han was running his small shop, and naturally he didn't know that someone had begun to think about how to make a fuss about the potatoes and wheat seeds he had made.

Five days have passed since the opening day, and Liang Han's hot and sour powder has also caught fire in Pingmo City.

The Northland has always been cold, and most people love spicy food. The spicy food on weekdays is taken from green onion, ginger and garlic, and most of them are flavored by ginger. But these spicy are still very far from the spiciness of chili peppers.

Especially the chili oil made by Liang Han is spicy and fragrant, and it is strong enough to eat. It also makes people who have eaten it remember this spicy taste.

Hot and sour powder is easy for everyone to see the doorway, and it is easy to learn. But because of the lack of this spicy taste, I can't always make the taste of Liang Han's store.

Therefore, the food of hot and sour powder was quickly spread by everyone, and yesterday they entertained a group of merchants in their store. After eating each compliment, if nothing else, the praise is this special spicy taste, spicy enough.

Therefore, the business these days is quite good. It can sell about fifty bowls a day. You can earn almost the same amount of money a day.

After a few more days, after seeing that the income stabilized. Liang Han told Zhang Qingfu and the three about the salary. Five hundred wen per person per month, which is quite a good salary here. The three were also satisfied.