Chapter 94: The Problem of Succession!

For the matter of succession, Liang Han naturally did not want to be suppressed by the clan. In particular, there are people like Liang Wangfa who have ill intentions.

Liang Han said to Zhang Qingzhu, "Rest assured, I will not let this happen." Even if we want to pass on another child, we have to be able to see it.

Zhang Qingzhu thought about it for a moment and then said, "We really should raise some more children, so that Xiao Shi can have a brother to support." But they have to be careful, and they who can't be raised have become enemies in order to fight for family wealth. After all, they are not biological brothers, and they have more to worry about.

"That's fine. Whether the child is good or not, it is all up to the parents to raise them. We can definitely teach good children. Having said that, Liang Han felt that even if he adopted a child, he would have to pay more attention. It is best to start raising from a young age, in order to raise more easily relatives.

In the evening, Liang Han took the small stone back to the village.

When Xiao Shi saw that the donkey cart did not go home directly, he asked curiously: "Uncle Liang, this direction is not to go home." Is it to go to the third grandfather's house? "

Yeah. I didn't tell you just now, today we will have dinner with your third grandfather's house.

Xiao Shi was happy, and the two families had dinner together, and it was sure to be ready to eat: "Uncle Liang, what happened to the good thing?" "It's a good thing." Liang Han told him briefly about what happened today, and smiled: "So I plan to celebrate well." Xiao Shi's eyes widened after listening: "Xiao Bao's father is actually Xiao Wangye!" Isn't he the little prince?!

Liang Han said, "Hmm. If there were no accidents, Xiao Bao would definitely be a prince in the future. "Wow! It's awesome! Xiao Shi didn't expect that he could actually be friends with Xiao Xiaowangye, eat and sleep together, and feel so dreamy.

Liang Han smiled, "Don't you think it's magical?" 

"Yeah, yeah." Xiao Shi asked, "Xiao Bao's father has come, has Xiao Bao come with him?" And then he said, "Little Po has become a little prince, and we certainly can't play together."

"I only saw Xiao Bao's father. Xiao Bao should not have come along. Liang Han rubbed the top of his head, "Don't worry, the next time you see Xiao Bao, he will definitely play with you." "As for whether there is still a chance to see Zhu Xiaobao, it is uncertain."

Xiao Shi still believed Liang Han very much, and since Uncle Liang had said so, he must be right. Therefore, he no longer had a friend in Sangxin, and he said cheerfully: "Uncle Liang, what good food do we have at night?"

"I don't know, I'll ask you Uncle Xiao Zhu to go later."

Coming to Uncle Liang's house, Liang Han sent a letter to Uncle Liang's family also came.

He didn't get emotional either, and smiled and said hello to Uncle Liang.

After Xiao Shi obediently called people, after getting a circle of praise, he ran to the kitchen to find Zhang Qingzhu.

"Uncle Xiaozhu!"

Zhang Qingzhu greeted him with a smile: "Come back." Tired or not? Why didn't your uncle take you home first to change your clothes and come back? "Xiao Shi is still wearing the school's student clothes, which is not convenient for wearing at home.

"Not tired. I'll go home later and change my clothes. Xiao Shi said to Jiang and Fang in the kitchen, "Third grandmother, second grandmother." Jiang Shi smiled and responded, "The little stone looks really good in this way." Like a little master. At first glance, he is a reader. Fang was also helping in the kitchen. Hearing that Liang Han was going to have dinner with Uncle Liang's family at night, she brought her family with her. Liang Han saw that in the future, they might have to fly yellow and Tengda, and they would have to have a good relationship with him. Therefore, even if Liang Han did not invite them over, she would have to come over. Compared with a good future, what can face count?