Chapter 75: Honeymoon Meets the Dead!

Liang Han came back from the field and looked at Zhang Qingzhu, who was busy making breakfast. Suddenly, he said, "Let's go for our honeymoon!"

Zhang Qingzhu handed him a veil for him to wipe his sweat: "What is a honeymoon?" Is there a place called Honeymoon? "If it were a place name, it would sound weird."

"..." Liang Han explained to him with a sweat, "I want to go out and play for a few days before we start harvesting wheat."

"Hang out for a few days?" Zhang Qingzhu smiled, "Why are you thinking new?"

Liang Han naturally knew how new his idea was in this world. Going out is a hard job, and the peasant family has that leisure and leisure to go to play for a few days.

"Isn't it fresh yet?" Liang Han helped to serve the rice, and as he walked, he said to him, "I want to take you out for a walk, play, and sell some watermelons along the way." "In fact, summer is really not a good day to travel, but in the spring, Zhang Qingzhu has not yet married him, or he will not go out to play, and he will soon be busy farming." And then it wasn't long before the potatoes had to be harvested, and then the potatoes had to be made in large quantities, and there was almost no time to spare.

Moreover, Liang Han felt that it was more interesting to go on a honeymoon shortly after getting married. If you drag it out any longer, it's not called a honeymoon.

"Let's not go far, let's go to Pingding City first." I've been there once, but it's a lot more prosperous than our side. Liang Han put the rice on the table, "When I went before, I thought I was going to take you to play, and while I was still idle, let's play for a few days."

Zhang Qingzhu had no idea how to go outside and play for a few days. Where does he feel about going to play? Even if there is nothing good about staying in an inn, it is not comfortable to live at home, and it costs money. Moreover, it is summer, so hot, going out will only be very hard, where is the fun.

However, since Liang Han said that he would sell watermelons by the way, in order to make money and go out, it didn't matter: "Since Pingding City is more prosperous than our here, it is better to sell watermelons in Pingding City, right?" 

"Of course. They have more money there than on our side, and they are more willing to spend money. Liang Han knew that Zhang Qingzhu certainly couldn't imagine anything fun about going out to play this kind of thing, so he didn't explain much, and when the time came to take him around to play around, he would understand.

As for the things that make money by the way, of course, you can also do it, and there are still a lot of watermelons left in the space.

"When we go out, we have to trouble the uncle's family to help take care of the little stone." Zhang Qingzhu thought about it and asked, "Do you want to send something in advance?"

Liang Han felt that there was no need: "No, he can't eat much for a child." There is no need for our two families to pay too much attention to this.

Zhang Qingzhu saw him say this, and it was so fixed. Liang Han is usually quite generous to Uncle Liang's family, and he does not send anything less. Uncle Liang's family also often helps when they need it. In this way, the relationship between the two families is very good. This makes it seem that Liang Han and Uncle Liang's family are relatively thin.

It's not that there is no contact, or there is no friendship. Fortunately, Liang Han and Liang Xingrong and Liang Wenqing have such a little intersection, and they are not too unfriendly.

Since Liang Han wanted to go out, he naturally wanted to discuss with Uncle Liang, in addition to Xiao Shi, his family also needed Uncle Liang to help take care of it. After all, there are still a lot of living creatures, and he will have to go for ten days or so, and someone has to help feed them. This made him feel that the more Qi lived at home, the more inconvenient it would be to go out or something. Just like now, when you go out, you have to find someone to help feed the pigs.