Chapter 98: The Day of Being a Daddy!

The next morning.

Seeing that breakfast was about to be prepared, Zhang Qingzhu said to Liang Han: "Go and see if the two of them are awake?" If you haven't gotten up yet, you call to see if they're still having breakfast.

Liang Han got up: "I haven't gotten up yet, it must be a bed." I don't know when the two of them muttered yesterday. I should have put them to bed early yesterday.

Zhang Qingzhu didn't think it was a matter: "I can't be afraid of anything, it's okay if I don't eat a meal." If the two of them are sleepy, don't force them to get up.

"Hmm. Got it.

Liang Han came to the door of the little stone and patted the door: "Little stone, Yunyun, are you two awake?"

After waiting for a while, there was no sound from inside.

Liang Han began to tempt them: "There are freshly steamed buns for breakfast, and the meat buns with noodles are the best when they are just out of the pot."

The two children heard Liang Han's voice in a daze. Fang Yun woke up first, but because they talked for a long time last night before sleeping, they are still sleepy.

Fang Yun's sleepy eyes were hazy, and there was sleepiness in his voice: "Xuxu, can you get up?" There are meat buns to eat. "Buns? What buns? Little Stone was confused and still confused about the situation, and then heard the temptation of big meat buns from Liang Han outside the door again, and wanted to eat the buns, but he was so sleepy.

After struggling left and right for a while, the little stone lay on the bed again: "So sleepy."

"Uncle Liang, I don't eat, I'm sleepy."

Fang Yun saw that he didn't get up, and he didn't have the motivation to get up. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep again.

Liang Han tempted him several times, but heard that the little stone did not get up for breakfast. Very unfulfilled said: "The meat buns have lost their temptation." It seems that the standard of living at home is too good. "In the past, if you mentioned the meat buns, even if you were sleepy, you had to finish eating and go to sleep.

Thinking like this, Liang Han was very smug. It is also very fulfilling to make my son and daughter-in-law live well.

Back in the living room, Liang Han said, "The two of them said that they would not eat breakfast, and they were sleepy to listen to the sound."

Zhang Qingzhu said with a smile: "They must have talked for a long time last night. Children are like this, when friends come to sleep together at home, there must be endless words.

Liang Han picked up a steamed bun, in fact, they didn't steam the buns at all in the morning, he just lured the two children to get up: "After eating, I'll go to the store to get busy, you can take them to play at home."

Giving Zhang Qingzhu a salted duck egg, Liang Han said, "If the two of them want to go to the street to play, tell them not to run around." Just tell them, be honest and obedient, or you won't take them out next time.

"Okay." Zhang Qingzhu clamped the oily duck egg yolk, and felt that the egg yolk in the salted duck egg was the most delicious, "Seventh brother said, some of the fish balls we made are not available." Otherwise, let's start hiring. "Okay. Tomorrow, let's go back to the village, talk to the village chief about the day to pick up the children, and recruit a few people by the way. Liang Han asked him again, "Actually, it's okay to recruit them from your family, are you really unwilling to do it?"

"Just have the fourth brother coming." Zhang Qingzhu said, "My mother also said that it is not appropriate to recruit our family.

"Didn't you say to recruit three people first, although we and the second uncle's family are not as good as the little uncle's family, this matter cannot bypass his family." Zhao Xingrong come over, plus Fang Xiaodong, people are enough.