Chapter 59: Third Brother Zhang: Get married before you!

Liang Han is drying peanuts and cotton.

As the days passed, although the grass had not yet sprouted, the wind was no longer as cold as winter.

Peanuts are casually dried in the yard, but cotton has to be dried on a mat. Liang Han was spreading out the cotton to dry, this was the batch of cotton he had recently harvested, and he planned to take it to Liang Xiao's aunt after it was dried and let her help weave the cloth. Because cotton was included in the tax, no one in his family could weave it, and the extra cotton was given to her as a manual fee.

He was drying cotton when he heard Zhang Qingzhu's cheerful voice ringing at the gate: "Liang Pizi, I have come to find you."

As soon as Liang Han looked up, he saw Zhang Qingzhu, who was happy: "Yo, why are you so free to come to me today?" 

"Free today." Zhang Qingzhu ran into the yard with a smile and saw the peanuts drying in the yard, "How do you grow so many peanuts?"

Liang Han was a little glad that this peanut had been drying for a few days, so he was about to dry: "Uh... I think it's delicious.

Zhang Qingzhu squatted down and took a peel, and saw that the peanuts in the peanut shell were not only large but also very full, like those grown by his family, the peanut grains were very small, and many of them were craps: "Wow, your peanut knots are really good!" 

"Peanuts can bear so well, naturally thanks to the suitable environment in the planting space and enough fertilizer. But of course, these are things that can't be said: "The seeds are good, and the fat is enough."

Zhang Qingzhu thought that Liang Han had put all his energy into peanuts, and looking at the many peanuts dried in the yard, he asked curiously: "How many acres have you planted?" How so many. 

The peanuts in the yard are almost dry, there should be four hundred catties, if it is replaced by the mu yield here, Liang Han feels that it is better not to say. Growing peanuts and occupying too much land will be regarded as a very wasteful act, "it does not use much."

Zhang Qingzhu understood when he saw him so vague, and he must have used a lot of land: "I can't be so unprepared in the future." But your peanut is really good, I heard that peanuts can now sell for eleven pounds, are you planning to sell it? Because of the low production of flowers, the villagers here do not plant much, and generally plant some spots for the

New Year to entertain guests. This makes the price of peanuts good, but the villagers feel that it is not cost-effective to make money by growing peanuts after calculating their accounts. A variety of grains and many stockpiles of grain, everyone can live a peaceful life.

Liang Han felt that the price was quite good, "After the sun is good, I will take it to sell, almost can sell more than three times, and buy piglets after spring ploughing."

"You really should have a pig." Zhang Qingzhu ate two peanuts, looked at Liang Han's yard, and asked curiously: "I heard that you bought cattle, what about cattle?" I haven't seen you build a cowshed. 

"I raised it at my uncle's house." Liang Han said with a smile, "It turns out that you came to see the cattle." I thought you were thinking of me coming to see me, but it seems that I was being sentimental.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled: "What do you have to look at, where are the cows that look good?" Then he thought about his intentions, "By the way, I have something to ask you." Go, go inside and say. "He doesn't want to be overheard."

Liang Han followed curiously, "What's the matter?" Also mysterious and mysterious. 

"It's no secret." Zhang Qingzhu sat down on a stool, "Today a matchmaker came to my house to say kiss.