Chapter 71: Another Business!

When Liang Han took the two to their destination.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at the restaurant in front of him: "Are you sure you want to eat here?" And he whispered, "It's expensive to look at."

Xiao Shi also took Liang Han's hand and said, "Let's eat in another place." "It's already cost him three times to give him a bunch today.

"Since it is to celebrate, it is natural to eat well." With me here, there's nothing to worry about. After saying that, he pulled the small stone and walked to the restaurant. Zhang Qingzhu could only keep up.

Because he brought a small stone to see the master today, Liang Han also specially made himself very sharp, but there was no drama of being stopped outside the door by a guy who looked down on people with dog eyes.

Zhang Qingzhu followed Liang Han into the restaurant and felt very restrained. It wasn't until I found a table and sat down that I was relieved. I looked at the other people at the table and realized that they were all dressed in good clothes, which they could not compare.

When they were seated, a guy brought them tea, "I wonder what the two of you want to eat?"

"Wait, I'll look at the menu." Liang Han looked at the name of the dish hanging on the wall, and those small wooden signs wrote the name and price of the dish, and said: "A pound of marinated beef, a portion of fried river prawns, a portion of stewed chicken, a portion of sheep scorpions, and then two vegetarian dishes at will." The guy was a little surprised to see that he could read, and after remembering the name of the dish, he said, "Wait a minute, the dish will be delivered soon." After the guy left, Zhang Qingzhu quickly whispered, "Don't you want two dishes?" You order so many dishes, it costs a lot of money.

"Don't scare yourself, it's not that expensive." Liang Han smiled and said, "Come, drink some tea first."

"Really?" Zhang Qingzhu is illiterate, and naturally does not know the price of these dishes.

Liang Han was sincere: "Really. "Since you go to the restaurant, you naturally have to eat a good meal, and as long as the price is not too excessive, it is not a waste."

Zhang Qingzhu believed in him, and could only think about these things first. I began to look curiously at the decorations in the restaurant. He felt that if Liang Han hadn't brought him in, he probably wouldn't have known what it looked like in his lifetime.

Zhang Qingzhu whispered to Liang Han: "It is worthy of the famous restaurant in Pingmo City, and this room is really beautiful." 

"It's ok." Liang Han has never lived in too luxurious places, but he has been to many hotels and so on. Compared with others, this restaurant is just the size of an ordinary small restaurant.

They didn't wait too long, and the dishes were delivered one after another. Liang Han first sandwiched some marinated beef for the two of them, he had been here for more than half a year and had not eaten beef. However, he felt that the beef was probably not the meat of the cattle, but should be the cattle on the grassland.

Zhang Qingzhu ate happily: "Delicious, I am still eating beef for the first time." Xiao Shi also thought it was delicious, and looking at the six dishes on the table, he thought it was really rich. Uncle Liang was so good to him! He also heard some rumors that whether Uncle Liang accepted him as a son or not, he would honor Uncle Liang in the future!

Liang Han looked at the two of them and felt that it was really necessary to earn more money. People are too poor, not only will limit their imagination, but even ordinary food can not be touched.

It is not unusual for the people in the village to have not eaten beef in their lives.

Liang Han saw that they liked to eat, and he decided to ask for two more when he left. If Zhang Qingzhu knew the price, he would definitely be unable to bear to scold his loser.