Chapter 82: The County Master Visits!

Liang Han looked at the two people in front of him. It looks very familiar.

He looked at Zheng Zexing, this was obviously the county commander in Pingmo City. Although there is only one side of the relationship, but because of the other party's handsome appearance and extraordinary temperament, coupled with the identity of the other party, Liang Han is deeply impressed. Just, what does it mean for the county to come to his house in regular clothes?

Does he pretend not to know? Or pretend not to know? Or pretend not to know? Because he did not want to kneel, Liang Han decided not to know, not to know. Anyway, those who don't know are not guilty, and it is not good to punish me for my sins because I do not know your identity. Therefore, Liang Han secretly said in his heart: "I hope that he has come to Weifu for a private visit and does not reveal his identity, so that I don't have to be cautious and careful." Then he looked at another, more familiar person, Han Ceteng. The man who had money and no place to spend it, gave him a few pieces of silver when he asked some questions, and bought him a bag of potatoes by his way. It wasn't so long ago, Liang Han naturally recognized this person.

Therefore, Liang Han greeted him first: "Han Gongzi, why did you come this time because of potatoes?" 

"It doesn't matter." Han Seteng looked at Zheng Zexing and introduced himself to Liang Han, "This is my good friend, Zheng Anzhi."

Liang Han looked at Zheng Zexing and greeted, "Prince Zheng."

Zheng Zexing bowed his head slightly, "I heard Han Gongzi mention the new grain of potatoes, and I was curious, so I came to visit." Nagged.

Liang Han heard him say this and looked at Han Ceteng. I felt interesting in my heart, "This person with the surname Han said that he was a good friend, but the county commander called him Han Gongzi, and this face was hit." After gossiping about it in his heart, he said cheerfully: "You are too polite, and there is nothing to disturb." Our peasant family is not so exquisite, they are all very hospitable, come casually. If the weather is hot, if you don't want to give up, go ahead and sit in the house. "Thank you."

Han Seteng and Zheng Zexing followed Liang Han into the room together, and the two retinues left after giving souvenirs.

"Two people sit casually."

In his heart, he sighed: "Fortunately, when we became relatives, the family made some stools, otherwise these two could only sit on the bench at this time." That temperament is too bad, and it is too embarrassing to watch.

After seeing them sit still, Liang Han said, "Wait a minute, I'll pour you a cup of herbal tea." Relieve the heat. He said and walked out of the house.

After Liang Han went out, Han Ceteng looked at Zheng Zexing. Seeing that he was expressionless and did not pay any attention to his own appearance, he opened his mouth and said something that interested him: "Anzhi, I also heard that this man planted three hundred acres of wheat. Zheng Zexing's eyes flashed with surprise: "More than three hundred catties per mu?" "He was a little hard to believe.

Han Seteng nodded, "Yes." The story has gone viral in several nearby villages.

Zheng Zexing frowned, such an important matter, the grain collector did not mention it to him. Turning his thoughts, he thought: "More than three hundred pounds, if it is true, it is no wonder..." After he thought about the key points, his expression was slightly condensed.

Han Ceteng, who had been observing his expression, understood that he had thought clearly about the reasons inside, and said in his heart: "This is an opportunity, and I absolutely cannot let others spoil my plans." Thinking

that he had just received this news, he began to plan. He was confident in the matter. But he did not open his mouth to reveal anything to the other party, he knew that if he said it, the other party would not necessarily accept it.