Chapter 38: Dew Filling!

Zhang Qingzhu hesitated for a moment and looked deeply at Liang Han in front of him. If it wasn't for so many days together, he couldn't believe that this was the person who used to make people tired of watching it. Although there were still some doubts in his heart, he still thanked him very sincerely and said, "Thank you." If it wasn't for your help, we wouldn't have saved that much money. "Now that they've saved two bucks of money, which they have earned more, they can use it to marry his brother-in-law."

Liang Han smiled and said, "You're welcome, you should also help you." Just don't always think of me as the bad guy I used to be.

Zhang Qingzhu raised his head and smiled: "Haha, what is so easy?" I'll have to look again, and who knows if you're going to be back to the way you used to be. I want to convince me that you are really sorry to change the previous wrong. "At least he has to pass the level of his seventh brother before he can believe it." Zhang Qingzhu also knew that he was not shrewd enough, and especially believed in the intelligence of his seventh brother.

Liang Han grabbed his words and said deliberately, "Well, just look at it, anyway, I'm not afraid of being looked at." I think I look pretty good.

"Hey, you stink too." Who loves to see you? It looks five years and three thick, and it is not good at all. My fifth brother is good-looking.

Liang Han had to admit that Zhang Qingshui's appearance was indeed outstanding: "I am not compared with your fifth brother, I am not of the same type as him." Oh yes, do you have one more person in your house, to live in?

"What can I do, we don't have that many people's houses, so we can only let him squeeze in with a few of us." Fortunately, it was winter, and it was warm to squeeze in. "They originally had six brothers living in one room to sleep in one kang was enough to squeeze, and more people could only barely sleep, "In the next year, we must get up a new house, so many people live too crowded." If his brother can marry a new wife in the next year, their family will have to build a new house, and then there will be no need to live so crowded.

"Build a new house?" Liang Han noticed that the house he was living in was also quite old, and even if he did not build a new one, he would have to renovate it in the coming year. Think about it this way, you really have to make a good profit.

After spending half an afternoon at Liang Han's house, seeing that the time was not early, Zhang Qingzhu was ready to go home, "I have to go, if I go back too late, my mother should ask."

"I can eat the pickles, so bring some for you to go home."

"No, I'll take it back and explain it." I want to say that if I ask someone else, my mother will not believe it. No one in our village is willing to give me pickles to eat.

"Then tomorrow morning when you come, I'll make you a plate to taste."

"Okay, I've got to go." Although the two villages are not far apart, they still have to walk for a while, and they must go home before dark.

Because the next day was the day to catch the big market, Uncle Liang decided to pull the bean sprouts to the market to sell, so he didn't have to leave very early as before.

The next day, Liang Han put the food left for Xiao Shi into the pot and covered it with warmth, and after instructing the other party, he sat in Uncle Liang's car and began to leave.

This big gathering in winter is very lively, because the weather in the waxing moon is too cold, and everyone does not like to go out, so we will start to prepare New Year goods from this big gathering. After Liang Han set off in Uncle Liang's car, he met many people on the road, all of whom had gone to the market.