Chapter 44: I'm telling the truth!

Zhang Qingzhu quickly sewed the hole in the cotton jacket and handed it to the small stone: "Come, put on the clothes." Xiao Shi took a look at it and praised, "Uncle Xiaozhu, you sewed really well." Originally, Uncle Liang also wanted to help me sew it, but later he felt that he must have sewn very ugly, and said that he would find three grandmothers to help me sew it for a few days.

Zhang Qingzhu said happily, "I'm nothing." My mother is very powerful. You can sew a flower with easy mending clothes, which is very beautiful. He said as he opened his coat and showed them the rusty flowers on the arms of the cotton jacket, "This is a plum blossom, looks good, doesn't it?" 

The little stone reached out and touched the embroidery, "It's beautiful, it's really powerful!"

Liang Han also looked at it, a red plum blossom that looked quite bright, covered the patch very well, and smiled and praised the future mother-in-law: "Your mother is really skilled."

Zhang Qingzhu said proudly, "That is, my mother's hand-embroidery work is notoriously good." My sister-in-law was taught by my mother. My mother has always been sorry that she did not have a girl to inherit her craft.

Liang Han smiled and asked, "Then why didn't you learn from your mother, so that I can enjoy it in the future?" Xiao Shi was curious: "Can a male doll also learn embroidery?"

Liang Han explained to him, "Of course, some particularly powerful embroidery masters are men."

Zhang Qingzhu took a piece of walnut to eat: "My mother originally wanted me to follow the study, but I couldn't sit still." I think it's good to be able to make up for it, and embroidery is not necessary, I don't want to learn.

Liang Han immediately flattered: "It is already very remarkable to be able to make up for some seams, you see me, you can't sew clothes, let alone make clothes." The well-dressed little stone also praised: "Yes, yes, Uncle Xiaozhu, you are already very powerful." More powerful than Uncle Liang.

Zhang Qingzhu listened to the music of hey hey, "If it is nothing, you can make up your life."

Liang Han still wanted to say something, and the voice of a child came from outside.

"Little Stone—Is Little Stone at Home?"

"Little Stone—we're coming to play with you..."

Little Stone heard a familiar voice and quickly responded, "I'm at home." Then looking at Liang Han, Uncle Liang said that he should not go out to play in the cold today.

Liang Han saw this and said, "Go out and have a look, if you want to play, you can go out with them." Little Stone

got out of bed happily. Liang Han stopped him and packed him with some snacks: "Have fun, don't fight." If anyone doesn't like you, just leave him alone.

"Oh, I see." Carrying a snack, the little stone ran out happily. I saw three children outside the door, the same children who had played with him in the past few days.

They saw that the little stone did not come to play with them, and several people discussed coming to him. Just thinking that he lived in Liang Han's house, several children hesitated. After all, Liang Han's name was thunderous, and their families let them hide a little. In their young minds, Liang Han was a great demonic being, who could be beaten up near them, and even more frightening, he might be infected as a bad person.

After they learned that Xiao Shi lived in Liang Han's house, they did not want to play with Xiao Shi anymore. But the small stones have a lot to eat, and they will be generous to eat. And the little stones looked no older than them, and they didn't look terrible. So I continued to play with him.