Chapter 7: Sleeping Problem!

After putting away the cottonseed, Liang Han got up and stretched his body, and saw that the time had come to cook, and he was hungry. He went to the hall house to look at it, saw that the door of the back room was still closed, and he should still be asleep when he heard the movements, and did not call Zhang Qingzhu, but turned around and went out to prepare for lunch.

The noodles left in the morning are enough to eat a meal of noodles, and with cabbage, it is appropriate to eat salty noodles at noon. Just no green onions, no ginger, no peppercorns, and this meal is still a good meal.

The noodles here are not the fine white noodles he usually eats. The flour is relatively coarse, even with the skin, but even then many people can't eat pure wheat noodles. They all had to be eaten with some grains.

After the noodles were ready, Liang Han went to pat the door of the back room: "Zhang Qingzhu, it's time for lunch, you should hurry up." 

As soon as the day is cold, people love to lie in bed, Zhang Qingzhu has actually slept enough, and is in a state of waking up and never getting up. Hearing Liang Han's voice, he quickly woke up, and his reaction was somewhat sluggish: "... Dine? Oh, I'm up.

After Liang Han heard his reply, he went back to the kitchen and put the noodles in the pot into a large porcelain basin, first brought them to the hall, and then went back to take the bowl and brought a bowl of water to Zhang Qingzhu. When he saw the man come out, he said to him, "Rinse your mouth with water."

Zhang Qingzhu yawned, picked up the bowl and went out to gargle, came back to see Liang Han serving noodles, looked at the noodles in the basin and asked curiously: "How is it different from the morning?"

Of course, it is not the same as instant noodles, but he can't explain it according to the truth, because he knows that even if he tells the truth, people may not believe it. Liang Han explained to him with a smile: "The morning noodles are particularly difficult to make, and there are no materials at home.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at him suspiciously, thinking that the morning noodles were so delicious, it should be really not easy to make: "Well, believe you once." Don't let me catch you stealing food yourself, or I'm not happy.

Liang Han thought that he was raising Uncle Da, and said with a good temper: "No, I will definitely tell you what I have done." However, he was a little worried for a moment, although instant noodles are not a good thing, they can't be bought in this world, there are still thirty packs left, and after eating, they are gone. I couldn't help but look forward to Zhang Qingzhu hurrying home, so that I wouldn't have to chase him to eat instant noodles in the future.

While eating lunch, Liang Han looked at Zhang Qingzhu, who was sitting on the main seat next to him and was purring and eating noodles, hesitated, and couldn't help asking: "Are you really planning to live here?"

Zhang Qingzhu looked up at him, raised his chin and said with a bad expression: "Didn't I say it all, and use me to say it again!"

Liang Han worried: "But how did you stay that night?"

Zhang Qingzhu said very domineeringly: "Anyway, I live in the hall house, you are not allowed to live in a house with me."

Liang Han could not agree: "This is not OK, the other two rooms are not Kang and are still messed up." Besides, my house doesn't have so many quilts, so how can I live? We have to say first, either you go home and live, or I live in the hall. "

No way! I don't share a room with you. Zhang Qingzhu firmly disagreed.

Liang Han smiled and suggested, "Then you can go home and live."

Zhang Qingzhu was not pleased: "How can I let you go so easily!"

Liang Han said very barely: "If you don't want to go, you can do it, anyway, I have to live in the hall." After saying that, he wanted to continue to persuade him to go home, "In fact, you really don't need to grind with me here, don't I promise not to pestering you anymore?"