Chapter 30: Need to increase production!

Liang Han watered the peppers according to the system prompts, and as soon as he came out, he heard someone tapping the door. Because he wanted to enter the planting space, in order to avoid someone suddenly coming to the house and accidentally being knocked out of the space, he bolted the courtyard door and the hall door in advance. The only people who will come to photograph his door are Uncle Liang and Zhang Qingzhu. He hurried out, opened the courtyard door, saw that it was Zhang Qingzhu, and said somewhat unexpectedly: "Why did you come back so early?"

Zhang Qingzhu looked in a good mood: "Of course, I will come back when I sell out." As he walked toward the courtyard, he asked, "What are you doing in the house?" The closing of the door in the middle of the day did not say, I photographed several times and did not hear you answer me.

Liang Han naturally did not want to tell him about the system, and could only tell a lie: "Asleep, did not hear."

"You'll enjoy it." Zhang Qingzhu, because he was in a good mood, did not grasp this point to damage him. After coming to the hall and sitting down, he said happily: "Today it sold very fast, and it sold out after a few restaurants." Also, when we were delivering bean sprouts to the restaurant, we were seen by a rich man's son, who ordered two baskets with us on the spot, saying that we would send them to the house tomorrow. Two baskets, that's more than a hundred pounds. 

"The son of a rich man?" Liang Han asked curiously.

"Yes, he said his surname was Lin and he lived in Lin Mansion in the south of the city. The south of the city is where rich people live. If only I could always come across such a big business. Also, I tell you, it's too little to sell one cylinder a day, you should sell two cylinders a day. In fact, as long as you run more places, the three cylinders can also be sold, after all, the main gifts in these two days are shops, and they are not sold to the residents in the city. Zhang Qingzhu suggested.

Liang Han said helplessly: "Maybe you can sell so much, but the cylinder is not enough." I can't send out so many bean sprouts for a while.

Zhang Qingzhu felt that this was not a problem at all: "Won't you buy more cylinders?"

Liang Han said with some embarrassment: "I don't have that much money to buy a cylinder for the time being." Lian Lian explained before the other party despised him: "Moreover, I think the three cylinders are a bit too much. Except for restaurants, no one will buy it every day. Besides, it takes a lot of time to sell around the city. After a long time, you will be targeted by the scoundrels in the city, and it will be more than worth the loss if you want to collect protection fees.

Zhang Qingzhu thought about it and felt that what Liang Han said still had a little truth: "That... Two cylinders will definitely sell. Those restaurants can buy more than one cylinder, and those who meet on the road can buy some more, and they can easily sell it. You can't sell more than one copy, but you don't want to, right?

Liang Han's helpless stall holder said: "Unfortunately, there is no money to buy a cylinder for the time being." He smiled and said, "In fact, they can't buy it easily, and it can make them more worried."

"What makes them worry about it, of course, the more they sell, the better!" If you don't have any money... You can borrow it from someone else. Zhang Qingzhu didn't quite understand why Liang Han couldn't do it, and as for the cylinder thing, he didn't think it was anything at all. It is not enough to borrow a sum of money to buy a cylinder, and the other party can now earn money, and it is not over. Thinking of other reasons, Zhang Qingzhu stared at Liang Han: "Liang Pizi, is it... Are you afraid of trouble so don't want to do it?

Liang Han hurriedly explained: "No, no, no. Well, I'm going to borrow money. But...... At most, it can only sell two cylinders a day. If I add a cylinder, my uncle will definitely add it later. If there are too many tanks, my family can't put it down.

In fact, Liang Han is not afraid of trouble, but the bean sprouts are not a delicious thing. What's more, most people now have some winter vegetables, and it is likely to eat some fresh vegetables at the beginning of good sales, after all, they have not eaten many other kinds of vegetables since winter. Of course, in fact, he also wants to prepare more bean sprout tanks, and he can store more in the system warehouse first, or deal with the situation that the rich brother who appeared today suddenly placed a big order. It's just that his house really doesn't have extra rooms to put so many tanks.

Zhang Qingzhu thought about the situation of the Liang Han family, the East House had already put fourteen cylinders, at most three more, even if the West House was cleaned up, the room could only put fourteen cylinders at most. Thinking that he really couldn't sell more, he had calculated that if they could sell three cylinders a day, their family would get almost a hundred yuan. However, if you sell two cylinders a day, it is not bad to get more than seventy yuan a day.

"Well, two cylinders a day." Zhang Qingzhu took out today's money and gave it to Liang Han: "The money is for you, you count, I didn't take much of your money."

Liang Han just looked at him, smiled at him and said, "Don't count, can I still trust you?" If you were really greedy for money, you would have sent your own bean sprouts to sell.

"That is, I'm not such a moralistic person." Zhang Qingzhu felt that Liang Han was still quite good at talking, and thought that he had to go home quickly, so he said to Liang Han: "If you don't count the money, then I will leave."

Liang Han hurriedly left the meal and said, "It's almost noon and you are going back, stay at my house and eat."

Zhang Qingzhu said helplessly, "I also want to, but the seventh brother has already returned home, and when the time comes, my brother will definitely ask him." "Well, they'll be angry when they know it, and they'll be even angrier if I leave your house for dinner." I don't dare to annoy them all, in case they can't help but beat me.

Liang Han was very surprised to hear: "They will still beat you?!" Aren't you old and young, how can you be willing to beat you?

Zhang Qingzhu said listlessly, "Then if I am too disobedient, they will definitely teach me a lesson." Hitting is a fight, but there has never been a dead hand. He said and stared at Liang Han: "Isn't it all because of you!" If you hadn't done that before, my brother wouldn't have let me come to your house."

Liang Han felt deeply wronged, but he did not have a place to shout injustice, he could only smile awkwardly, and then change the subject: "Then, if they know, will it stop you two from selling vegetables?"

"Even if they stop me, they will go, and now that Brother Seven is on my side, I will definitely be able to come out." Zhang Qingzhu said with certainty, and then said very disappointedly: "But the other brothers may not agree for the time being, hey - it may be that I ran to the city with the seventh brother for a long time."

Liang Han couldn't think of any good way to do

this, after all, all the root cause was in the original master. The things that have been done and the words that have been said are all overflowing and difficult to harvest. He did not dare to go to the Zhang family for the time being, and he dared to guarantee that if he appeared in the Zhang family, he would definitely be beaten by the group. Of course, the things before being beaten can also be turned over, but the possibility is unlikely, and it is more likely to anger the Zhang family even more. So he could only wait for Zhang Qingzhu to convince his brothers, and what he could do was: "Otherwise, tomorrow morning I will make you cabbage rolls to eat."

Zhang Qingzhu listened and happily agreed: "Well, the cabbage rolls are very delicious." I had to leave quickly, I had to go back before lunch, and I left. Saying that he ran out, when he walked to the door, Zhang Qingzhu turned back to Liang Han and said, "Liang Pizi, remember to borrow money quickly to buy a cylinder."

"Well, remember." Seeing that the other party ran away, Liang Han smiled helplessly and shook his head: "Alas, lunch has to be eaten by yourself." Thinking of Zhang Qingzhu's urging him to buy a cylinder, he planned to go to Uncle Liang in the afternoon.