Chapter 80: Happy Events!

Liang Han pulled all the wheat to his own wheat field, and the small stones followed behind, and if the wheat fell, he would help pick it up.

When he arrived at the wheat field, Liang Han unloaded the wheat and said to Xiao Shi, "Don't follow me to the field, look at our family's wheat in the wheat field." "If you don't look at it, maybe some children will sneak away in the name of picking wheat."

Xiao Shi: "Uncle Liang, rest assured, I will take a good look at it." "You just go and look at the dots in the shade of the trees next to you."

Liang Han finished speaking, and continued to lead the donkey cart to the field to pull wheat.

In the evening.

After the two of them finished eating at Uncle Liang's house, they returned home exhausted. Because the bed was under the pergola, Zhang Qingzhu went over to lie down as soon as he saw the bed, and sighed: "I'm really tired, I don't want to move."

Liang Han was also very distressed to see him like this, "I also feel very tired. So much land, how busy will it be to be busy? Otherwise, let's find some short-term jobs, shall we? Although we paid a little, we could have harvested the wheat earlier.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at him as he lay on the bed: "Don't think about anything beautiful."

Liang Han thought he was worried about the money: "Xiao Zhu, our family does not lack this money."

Zhang Qingzhu was speechless: "I don't mean that." Now that the farm is busy, where do you go to find a short-term job? Unless everyone has finished harvesting, someone will take this job. We're going to wait until then, in case it rains? The wheat must not be destroyed in the field.

Liang Han thought about this. The north is vast and sparsely populated, and the most important thing is the field. The vast majority of people are land-owned. Of course, there will be some people who are more unlucky and then want to sell their land. But such people are a minority after all.

Therefore, this busy season of farming is the busiest time for everyone, the crops in the field are important, and not many people will have this idea to come out and work short-term work. Therefore, even if he wants to find someone to work with, it is not easy to find.

At this time, Liang Han was speechless, and said, "No wonder people here are so keen to have a son!" The population of the family is small, and it is really a weight loss when the farm is busy! There was only one land in their family, and if Zhang Qingzhu's land was also turned, Liang Han felt that he would probably want to pick a pick and not do it.

After all, he was not a native villager, so he was not so keen on the land. When paying labor, I always want to calculate the input-output ratio, and I always feel so tired and it is not worth it to collect such a little grain.

Zhang Qingzhu saw the depression on his face and said, "Our family is on your own land, which is already easy enough." You still practice more, today we both cut more than four acres. We'll be done in ten days.

"Don't just think lazy." Whose land is planted by themselves and harvested by themselves, if our family really finds short-term workers to help do it, you wait for people to say that you burn the bun and sell the flavor. Zhang Qingzhu smiled, "If you can become a landlord in the future, you may be able to have a long-term worker to help you work." However, at that time, they may be scolded as a beam pickpocket.

"It seems that the local lord still has a future." Liang Han shrugged: "Forget it, I can't spend money if I want to, and I'm also drunk." Let's take a shower, I'll go to the wheat farm at night to see the wheat, will you sleep at home or come with me?