Chapter 56: Lantern Storm: Lose Your Child!

"Uncle Xiaozhu!"

"Xiao Zhu, I met you!"

As soon as Zhang Qingzhu sat down, he heard two voices, one big and one small. He turned his head to look over, and saw Liang Han running towards him, waving and smiling, and said, "Come here, have you eaten?" Xiao Shi ran over, "No, Uncle Xiaozhu, this is a soup dumpling for sale."

"Well, we're going to eat bowls of rice balls here." Zhang Qingzhu asked him to sit next to him, and then introduced himself to his seventh brother, "You call him Uncle Xiaofu, he is my seventh brother."

"Uncle Fu." The little stone immediately called out obediently.

Zhang Qingfu smiled at him, "Obedient."

After Liang Han approached, he nodded and greeted Zhang Qige, and then sat down next to the small stone. Looking at Zhang Qingzhu asked, "You look very happy, is there anything good about it?"

Zhang Qingzhu was really happy: "Yes, our puppets are sold out." And he pulled out two dolls the size of his index finger, "Little stone, give, this is what I left for you."

Liang Han looked over and saw that it was a miniature puppet. It looks rough and the little one is quite interesting. He didn't pay much attention to it, but the little stone liked it.

The little stone happily held it in his hand: "So small, it's so fun!" Thank you Uncle Xiaozhu!

Liang Han knew that Zhang Qingzhu was making money, so he was so happy: "Congratulations, congratulations. You're awesome.

Zhang Qingzhu opened his eyes and smiled, "No, no, it's all the credit of the Seventh Brother, he's great."

Liang Han continued to exaggerate, "You must have made a lot of efforts as well.

Of course, he was happy to be praised, but Zhang Qingzhu still said modestly: "In fact, it is nothing, I am just helping to see the stalls." "It's also important to keep the stalls, how much time have you stayed?" It's so cold, it's tiring, right? Liang Han looked at the boss who was cooking tangyuan and asked Zhang Qingzhu, "Do you want tangyuan?" Eat more hot food to keep warm.

Zhang Qingzhu: "Ordered, I want sesame filling." They also have peanut filling, sugar filling, hawthorn filling. Then asked the little stone, "What kind of stuffing do you want to eat?" 

Xiao Shi thought for a moment, "I eat hawthorn stuffing."

Zhang Qingzhu said to Liang Han, "Then you should quickly tell the boss." Xiao Shi said next to him, "Uncle Xiaozhu, we can change and eat later."

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and praised him: "Good, this idea is good, you are so smart." The little stone was exaggerated and blissful.

Liang Han: "Then I will order peanut filling, and then I can eat any taste." "As for the sugar filling, there's nothing to look forward to.

With that, Liang Han got up and went to call the boss Tang Yuan.

The tangyuan cooked quickly, and Liang Han tasted the tangyuan in his bowl. It smells pretty good. Thinking of this, anyone who can do business must have a little bit of a unique skill. Unlike modern times, it is not very good, but it can still open a restaurant.

Thinking that the taste was good, Liang Han used a spoon to give the small stone a first: "The peanut filling is very delicious." Then he divided two more to Zhang Qingzhu.

Zhang Qingzhu also shared the tangyuan in his bowl with them, and shared one with Zhang Qige: "This tangyuan is really delicious, no wonder so many people come to eat." It's just too little. Still eat noodles, a large bowl can almost be full. "Tangyuan has five yuan for one bowl, and there are only six in a bowl."

Liang Han smiled: "It doesn't matter less, glutinous rice is not easy to digest." After eating the rice balls, let's go eat something else. Let's go shopping, there must be a lot of snacks on the street. Xiao Shi  immediately helped and agreed: "Okay, let's go shopping after eating." Eat snacks and buy flower lanterns. Uncle Xiaozhu, you also have to go with you.

Zhang Qingfu looked at it and didn't make a sound, seeing that the little brother got along so naturally, he didn't know what to say.

After eating, Zhang Qingzhu pulled Zhang Qingfu to play together, and Zhang Qingfu refused: "You go shopping with him." He looked a little embarrassed, the worst thing was that he still didn't know how to do the most appropriate, "I went to send a bowl of tangyuan to the sixth brother."

Zhang Qingzhu asked, "It's been such a long time, the sixth brother should have seen them with the eldest brother." Why can't you find anyone?

 "There's no place for that table, and someone should be guarding it." If I have already left I will come back. Just don't worry about it, go play.

Zhang Qingfu bet two pieces of money and then took the bowl to deliver tangyuan to

Zhang Liuge. I saw that Zhang Qingyong was still in the same place.

"Brother Six, come and drink some soup to warm up." Big brother they haven't arrived yet?

Zhang Qingyong smiled and picked up: "Hmm. I didn't see them. But the time should come soon.

Zhang Qingfu crouched next to him: "Hmm. When Brother Lin Xi came, I told him about the Muppets. "After Dad was in good health, everyone felt that the whole person was much more relaxed. They all believe that the family will get better and better.

"Well, it's good that Lin Xi can save some money. That way he can be more at ease. Zhang Qingyong asked in a low voice, "Xiao Qi, you said Lin Xi and the second brother, are they ...?" 

"Seems a little." Zhang Qingfu was a little worried about this, "Brother Lin Xi's family should be quite wealthy." Such a family situation..."

Zhang Qingyong understood the unfinished words of the seventh brother, and there were several people with good family who would marry a man's wife, let alone marry someone. What's more, with Lin Xi's age, perhaps everyone has already married and had children. With the memory not restored, if his second brother had feelings for Lin Xi, he would inevitably be sad and disappointed in the end.

"It's hard too." Or you hint to the second brother and let him understand the point, don't easily fall into it.

Zhang Qingfu was also helpless: "The second brother is not stupid, how can he not understand this reasoning?" However, this kind of thing as feelings does not mean that control can be controlled.

Zhang Qingyong felt the same and ate the tangyuan. It's really worrying. When he looked up, he saw a figure, and his face changed.

Zhang Qingfu noticed his change and looked over with his gaze. Seeing that Miao Cuicui was shopping with her eldest uncle, she happened to pass in front of them, but people didn't see it when they saw it. He touched Brother Zhang's arm: "Brother, hurry up and eat the tangyuan, it won't taste good when it's cold."

"Oh..." Zhang Qingyong turned back to quickly bow his head and eat the tangyuan, but everything tasted in his heart, and it was definitely not comfortable.

Zhang Qingfu was not comfortable when he saw this look: "What, I can't put it down?"

Zhang Qingyong did not speak. In his opinion, it didn't make much difference whether he could put it down or not, even if he thought more in his heart, it would be useless without that fate.

Zhang Qingfu paused and said, "If you can't put it down, you have to put it down." Not worth it.

Zhang Qingyong knew that because of his own affairs, the seventh brother looked down on Miao Cuicui: "I understand." In fact,...... Every girl wants to find a good family, not to mention that she also has a younger brother, and she wants to find a rich family. I have nothing to say about the common sense of man.

Zhang Qingfu said sarcastically, "The common feelings of people? According to what you said, what man does not like beautiful girls, according to your reasoning, when they have money and ability, they should take a new daughter-in-law who is not beautiful enough at home?

"So what?" The wife of the chaff must not be abandoned. Zhang Qingyong knew what his seventh brother meant, "You can rest assured, I understand it all." It just has to take some time.