Chapter 26: Bean sprouts sell well!

Liang Han took his guy out of the shop and came to the car. Zhang Qingzhu, who was originally standing by the car and waiting, saw him bring people out, knew that the business was done, and smiled and asked: "How many pounds do you want?"

Liang Han smiled and said, "Ten pounds, I don't know how to use a scale, you come to help weigh it." 

"You're stupid." Saying that, Zhang Qingzhu began to weigh the dish, seeing that the weight was enough, let the guy look at the pound on the next weight, "Ten pounds, enough."

When Zhang Qingzhu was taking bean sprouts out of the basket, someone passing by saw it. Interested in buying or seeing something fresh, I gathered a few people. Liang Han said the price, some people think it is a bit expensive, but it seems that it is not impossible to accept this price. Just if you want to buy it, you have to go home and get the basket and let Liang Han wait for them for a while.

According to Liang Han's idea, he felt that it was more important to wait for them to waste time, and it was more important to go to several restaurants to recommend first. However, Zhang Qingzhu felt that since some people wanted to buy, they could sell some of them, and what about waiting for a while, those restaurants could not run. Liang Han naturally had to rely on him. After waiting to sell eight catties, Liang Han hurriedly said to Zhang Qingzhu: "Let's go quickly, if you stay in one place for a long time, what if someone comes to collect money from us."

Zhang Qingzhu hesitated: "But there are still three people who want to buy it yet." "He has a good memory but he remembers it very well.

"Even if those few are gone, let's go to the restaurant and ask." When the restaurants are finished, the rest of us will go to the streets and alleys to sell, okay? Liang Han suggested.

Zhang Qingzhu thought about it and agreed, after all, it was too much of a waste of time to wait here: "Okay, let's go."

............

Coming out of the last restaurant, Liang Han smiled at Zhang Qingzhu and said, "Give him eight pounds."

Zhang Qingzhu skillfully weighed the bean sprouts, and after waiting for the people to leave, he was very excited to say to Liang Han: "Selling really fast!" There's not much left. Six restaurants, two inns and two taverns, each of which costs several pounds, is really good to sell.

Liang Han looked at it, two of the three bean sprout baskets were empty, and the remaining one was more than ten pounds inside. This time the business is really very smooth, into a few stores more or less have done some business, plus passers-by scattered to buy, almost sold out. Seeing that there was not much left, he said to Zhang Qingzhu: "We don't have to go to a big store like Yunkelai." Besides, there are not many bean sprouts left, so let's buy some things and go back. Didn't you say go home this afternoon? You can take the rest of these sprouts home.

Zhang Qingzhu hesitated: "This... Not good. "Even if I eat and take, I feel very embarrassed."

Liang Han smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, it's just when you help me sell vegetables to pay me."

Zhang Qingzhu felt that it was not appropriate: "Too much, send me a pound or two." 

"Don't worry about that, let's go, let's find a place to count the money." He felt that the other party must like to do this, counting money, this kind of thing, especially with his own hard work.

Zhang Qingzhu was really interested when he heard it, and he hurriedly got into the car: "Go." The two of them found a quiet place that did not get in the way, and took the basket containing the money in front of them and began to count.

The two of them each grabbed a handful and began to count, and after counting, Liang Han said, "I have one hundred and thirty-seven pieces of money here."