Chapter 27: The fish is actually delicious!

Zhang Qingzhu frowned when he saw him carrying four fish: "You actually like to eat fish?" Liang Han smiled and said, "The fish is actually quite delicious, I made you taste it at noon."

Zhang Qingzhu shook his head busily: "I don't like to eat." "Thinking that once he was hungry for meat and almost didn't throw up when he fished for fish, he didn't want to eat this kind of thing at all."

"Well, I'll stew ribs for you at noon and I'll eat the fish myself." I thought, "I'll see if you eat when I'm done." When the two returned to the village, it was time to cook, and the

families were full of smoke, and naturally there was no one on the road. Entering the village, Liang Han gave the key to Zhang Qingzhu and asked him to go back to open the door first, and he was going to send the donkey cart to Uncle Liang, after all, their family had no forage to feed this donkey who had worked hard all morning.

Uncle Liang was surprised to see Liang Han come back so early, and quickly asked how the bean sprouts were sold. Liang Han told him about the situation, and then said: "Almost all of them have been sold, and they have earned a hundred pieces of money." Those people certainly don't buy it every day, so the money they can make isn't necessarily the same. But selling a cylinder a day shouldn't be a problem. "Selling too much will cause him trouble, after all, the bean sprout tank is not enough."

Uncle Liang was very happy: "Good, good! Even if you sell a cylinder a day, you can do it!

Liang Han smiled and nodded in agreement: "Yes." He had calculated that even if he sold a cylinder a day, in addition to the labor costs for the Zhang brothers, he could earn more than seventy yuan and earn two hanging money a month. If you count it in February of the next year, you can earn at least eight hangs. Uncle's words, to sell themselves, a day can earn hundreds of dollars, should be able to earn more.

Liang Han also didn't really just want to make enough money to bet with Zhang Qingzhu by selling bean sprouts, he had other ideas, but it wasn't certain whether he could succeed or not. But for making enough money to bet, he can definitely do it.

I borrowed a little wine from Uncle Liang and prepared to use it when I made fish later: "Uncle, we have time to talk again, I have to go back to cooking."

"Well, go back." Because Zhang Qingzhu was at his house, Uncle Liang did not leave Liang Han to eat.

After Liang Han left, Uncle Liang was very excited, came to the kitchen, and said to his daughter-in-law and daughter who were cooking: "The little Han's business is doing well, it is sold out before noon, and it is said that he has earned a hundred yuan." Jiang's mother and daughter were very surprised: "So much! Jiang Shi couldn't help but be happy: "Does that mean that we can also make so much money?"

Uncle Liang smiled and said, "It's almost inseparable." He calculated in his heart, but he did not tell Jiang Shi how many pounds of soybeans a vat of bean sprouts needed, and how many pounds of bean sprouts could be sent in a jar.

The smile on Jiang's face couldn't be stopped: "Oh, this is really good!" In the coming year, our Xiaozhi's family affairs can also be handled decently.

Liang Hongdan said to her father coquettishly: "Father has earned money to buy me a piece of flower cloth to make clothes."

Uncle Liang smiled and agreed: "Cheng, if you really sell well, Daddy will buy it for you."

Liang Zhi and Liang Lei, who were originally in their own house, also came out and heard his father's promise to buy cloth for his sister. Liang Lei hurriedly said his request: "Father, I don't want flower cloth with you, let's buy some meat to eat."

Jiang Shi laughed and scolded, "You are a hungry ghost, you just ate rabbits a few days ago, and you want to eat meat!"

Liang Qing smiled and said, "Didn't you eat a few pieces?" I sent such a big bowl to the lobby brother, how much can our family have left.