Chapter 92: Cut Hu!

Pingmocheng County Yamenkou.

"Lord Sima please first."

"Then the official will go one step ahead."

Han Ceteng waited for Sima Jun to sit in the sedan chair with a smile on his face, but there was not the slightest smile in his eyes.

Looking at Zheng Zexing, who was expressionless next to him, he was also a little anxious. He tried all kinds of methods to delay Sima Jun for three days, but he really couldn't delay it today. And King Ping, there is still no news.

After the grain is taken away, all eyes will be on the state capital, who will pay attention to such a small county town as Pingmo City. At that time, Zheng Zexing not only did not have any credit, but he would also be reprimanded by the other party for not reporting the good seeds to Zhou Thorn History in time.

Zheng Zexing raised his foot to leave.

"Anzhi." Han Ceteng stopped him and said in a low voice, "Don't worry, I won't let you have trouble."

Zheng Zexing walked to the official palanquin deafly and got into the palanquin. He also had to accompany Sima Jun to Dongluo Village, although he was a little unwilling, but the official level crushed people to death, not to mention that the other party was still assassinating Lord Shi.

Han Ceteng shook his right hand, "If it really comes to that step, I will go to assassinate Shifu and not let An Zhi be embarrassed."

 Dongluo Village.

When Zhang Qingzhu heard that the county master was coming, he was a little nervous in his heart: "Didn't the county master come quietly?" Why did you come over this time? There are people bigger than the county prince to come together, and they won't trouble us. "He was already afraid to meet the officials, not to mention that they had a big secret. So the baby thing, if it is exposed, there will definitely be a lot of people grabbing it. It's a little stressful.

Liang Han comforted him: "It will be fine." They must have come for potatoes and wheat, and anyway, we have already distributed those seeds to the villagers, and we can't find them if we want to find them.

And in Liang Han's heart, he didn't want to meet any adults. He is such a white body, but all officials have to kneel, where can he suffer. If it weren't for the fact that it was a little late to pretend to be sick now, he really wanted to look terminally ill and stay at home without going out.

Liang Han packed up his things: "Let's go to the village chief's house first." Then he said, "Or you better not go." There are those who are in office, and they have to kneel and worship, what trouble.

"I always feel uncomfortable in my heart, let's go together." Zhang Qingzhu wanted to go with him, followed by Liang Han's side, and he knew what was going on. It's better than waiting at home to be in a hurry.

"Okay." Liang Han comforted him and said, "Don't worry, we are all Shengdou Xiaomin, and those adults are not looking for trouble for us." There's no need to worry about this at all.

"Hopefully."

When I arrived at the village chief's house, I found that several people were busy. To welcome the county master, and even bigger officials, it is natural to clean up the village chief's house. You can't let the official feel disrespectful to them.

Liang Tiesheng saw Liang Han and them coming, so he let them into the house. He said to Liang Han: "The servant who came to report the letter said that the county master came for the matter of wheat seeds and potatoes, and he also pointed out that he wanted to see you." At that time, you should be cautious and careful when you say anything, don't run into adults.