Chapter 8: Come and beat you!

After Liang Han made a nest for the rabbit with the stones of the pigsty, he found a cloth to bandage the rabbit's wound. Then go to the kitchen, give the rotten vegetable leaves that were picked up at noon cooking to the rabbit in the nest, see that the other party does not eat or care, and start to clean up the rest. He left the chopped wood stall in the yard to dry, ready to receive it in the wood room in the evening.

After packing up all this, Liang Han went to the room where the grain was stored, took the fifty pounds of beans to the hall house, and took a bamboo basket. Thinking that there was nothing wrong anyway, the weather was not good today, so I just picked up beans in the house. Pick out the beans that are full of particles suitable for seeds.

Winter is already idle, and Zhang Qingzhu has nothing to do. When he is at home, he can still sit together as a family, but here he has to face a person he does not want to see, and he kind of wants to go home.

But as soon as he thought of going home, he called Liang Han's heart as Liang Han's intentions, and he didn't want to leave. Holding his chin and looking at Liang Han's annoying face, he wondered in his heart: "Isn't this person bent on marrying me, why is he especially looking forward to my return, there must be something catty in this." What was he thinking? I can't figure it out. I asked him, and he certainly wouldn't tell me the truth, this!

Seeing that Liang Han was seriously picking up beans, he couldn't help but say, "What are you doing picking beans?" Planning to change tofu to eat? 

Hearing Zhang Qingzhu mention tofu Liang Han remembered. There are families in the village who also make tofu, but unlike the tofu workshop in the city that makes tofu every day, that family will make tofu every 15th day of the first year. At that time, the villagers either exchanged beans for tofu, or took their own beans to let the other party help make it, and paid for a handicraft. Because whether you want to change tofu or want to make tofu are greeted in advance, the family has a spectrum in mind, and they are not afraid to do more and not sell it.

However, Liang Han did not say that he wanted to change tofu, after all, he specially checked out the good beans, and took the bad beans to change the tofu, and he did not know how the other party would damage himself. But it was not easy to say that it was to plant beans, so he said, "No, I want to take the beans to sprout."

Zhang Qingzhu was puzzled: "What bean sprouts do you send on such a cold day?"

Liang Han suddenly realized that although people here also eat bean sprouts, they don't know that they can also sprout bean sprouts in winter. Thinking of a way to make money, he suddenly showed a bright smile to Zhang Qingzhu.

Zhang Qingzhu was stunned for a moment, and his face was cold: "Laugh what a laugh!" I don't know how ugly I look!

Liang Han didn't care about his attitude, and smiled and said to him, "Ugly can't stop me from being happy."

Zhang Qingzhu skimmed his lips: "There is something wrong!

Liang Han smiled and said, "I don't know you as well."

Zhang Qingzhu squinted at him and asked, "Who doesn't have the same knowledge as whom?"

Liang Han hurriedly looked out at the sky: "Oh, the time is not early, my face should also be polished." He smiled and said to Zhang Qingzhu: "I went to get noodles, it is too late to make noodles, how about making cakes at night?"

Uncle Zhang Qingzhu said, "Yes." Then he commanded, "You have to stir-fry."

"Okay, what else is there to command?"

Zhang Qingzhu said contemptuously, "I said I wanted to eat something else, but your family didn't have it." By the way, he continued to stab him: "People eat two meals when they don't work in winter, and you eat three meals, and you are not a person who lives a life at all."