Chapter 3: Peace with the Encounter!

Liang Han summoned the virtual panel because of the things in the system giveaway. He clicked on the system giveaway button, and inside was a bottle of blue liquid called Physique Booster. This bottle of liquid medicine was given away by the system when he first got it. Because farming is a hard job, it requires a strong physique, and the physique enhancement liquid can improve people's physical functions, so that users can plant more without seeing planting as a burden.

Because Liang Hansheng's physique was very strong, he had not taken this bottle of medicinal liquid, thinking about waiting until when his body needed to drink it. However, in the original world, he had never encountered the need for medicinal liquid, and he did not expect that as soon as he arrived in this world, he immediately encountered the situation of need. In addition to strengthening physical function, physique enhancement liquid can also be said to be a good treatment drug, and now he is full of injuries and just needs this medicine to treat.

Liang Han clicked on the liquid medicine icon, then chose to take it out, and a bottle of blue liquid medicine appeared in his hand. Because the instructions state that users need to take ten milliliters of liquid medicine every month, gradually improve their physical fitness, and must not take too much, so as not to cause consequences that the body cannot bear.

Liang Han poured ten milliliters of liquid medicine into the measuring cup brought with the medicinal solution. He sniffed the smell first and found that there was no strange smell. Then I tried to take a sip and found that the taste was quite delicious, so I drank all the medicine in one breath. Then take the rest of the medicine back into the system. After a while, he found himself so sleepy, and he couldn't care too much, pulled the quilt and lay down, and soon fell asleep.

And when Liang Han woke up the next day, he found that he was still in this room, and crossing was not a dream, which really made him regret. But, in the present situation, he had to accept the fact that he had traveled to antiquity.

I felt my body and realized that it didn't hurt anymore. After marveling at the amazing efficacy of the physique enhancement liquid, I thought that I still had the golden finger of the planting system, and even in ancient times, I had the cost of settling down. Anyway, come and go, or live a good life. Relatively casual, he decided not to worry about crossing things anymore.

Listening to the howling wind outside, it felt a little cold. Thinking that it seems that it has just entered October, I did not expect it to be so cold. Touching the old quilt that was his body, Liang Han sighed: "Winter here, although it is a busy time for farmers to cultivate for a year. However, it is not a good time for poor people who do not even have warm bedding. It seems that I have to find a way to quickly change to a warm futon. 

The original owner's family did not have much money, whether it was to buy cotton and cloth, Liang Han, who was in urgent need of money, was thinking about how to make some money first. Now that he can use the planting system, he summons up the virtual interface, opens the warehouse button, and sighs.

It turned out that he cleaned up the warehouse before he came, sold most of the harvested things, and the bad ones were exchanged with the system, and now there are only six seeds left. There are wheat seeds, rice seeds, pepper seeds, tomato seeds and pumpkin seeds. As for the potatoes, they were originally kept for their own consumption, and the number was few.

Of course, he didn't just plant these kinds of plants, but just seeds in the original world to buy. Although the system also screens plants suitable for seeds, because some plants are time-consuming to leave seeds, he who wants to seize the time to change to other plants has not left seeds. Just like cabbage, green onions, cucumbers and other plants, as for corn and sweet potatoes, although he has planted, because he has always harvested fresh corn to eat, so he has not left seeds. And sweet potatoes, originally left some as seeds, but later he took them to boil porridge and used them. If he had known, he would definitely not have eaten all the sweet potatoes, at least one of them was good.

As for the 5 cubic meters of space he could use, it was mainly planting tools, and there were only two cartons of milk, a box of instant noodles and three bags of ham sausages, and some change. The reason why he can still have such a little food is because his world is summer. And the milk he bought is a discounted milk in the mall because the milk is still ten days old, and the instant noodles and ham sausages are also because they have not been eaten much and are about to expire. The time in the system warehouse is stationary, and there is no need to worry about things going bad when you put it inside. So, something that can be taken out directly for money... No.

Looking at the empty warehouse, Liang Han secretly thought: "It seems that you can only plant some things to sell first, but I have only a few seeds, and the only thing I can sell is wheat, just..." He clicked on the farmland button and could see the situation in the planting system.

Both fields are planted at the moment, one acre of melons and one acre of watermelons, and it looks like they will be harvested in two days. However, these two things are the product of summer, even if he grows them now, he does not dare to sell them. It seems that you can only wait for things to be harvested and planted wheat.

The main crops grown in Dongluo Village are millet, that is, millet, and wheat, but also some beans, such as soybeans, green beans, lentils and so on. Cotton must be grown, because the annual tax revenue includes cloth and cotton. In addition, rapeseed will be planted, which can be used to change rapeseed oil to eat, of course, most of them are sold for money, leaving a little oil to eat. In fact, the oil eaten by the people in the village is mainly meat oil, that is, lard, which feels fragrant, reluctant to eat meat and eat meat oil.

Having made up his mind, Liang Han got up, went to the outer room to open the door, and the cold wind whistled. Frozen and shrinking his neck, Liang Han looked up at the gloomy sky: "It seems like you want to snow, the first snow since winter will not be today, right?" Alas, after the snow is colder, although the home burns kang, but the firewood is not enough, you have to quickly find a way to get more firewood to come back. 

Tightening the neckline of the cotton coat, Liang Han went to the kitchen.

The courtyard of the Liang Han family is very large, and the entire courtyard covers an area of one acre and is divided into front and back yards. In the courtyard there are three connected houses and a slightly smaller room for grain, facing north and south. There is also a slightly lower kitchen against the east wall, and a wood room in the backyard. The front yard was empty, studded with two wooden sticks and tied with a thick hemp rope to dry clothes. There is a persimmon tree in the backyard, and this season is when the branches are withering, and there is a broken pigsty next to it.

Liang Han entered the kitchen, directly endured the special spirit of freezing after washing with cold water, and people were frozen. Then I looked at the chaotic kitchen, and after simply cleaning up, I looked at the two face tanks in the house, and the result was to see the bottom. The original owner had planned to go to the mill in two days to grind the noodles.

After walking around, I couldn't find even a root vegetable leaf. For the original owner who did not grow winter vegetables, Liang Han did not want to say anything more. Looking at the situation in the house: "It seems that I can only cook instant noodles first." 

The fire was raised, some hot water was boiled to wash the pots and chopsticks, and Liang Han began to make breakfast.