Chapter 53: Rumors: Brother Zhang Sange Divorced His Wife (II)

The next day.

Liang Han instructed Xiao Shi to let him go to Uncle Liang's house for lunch, and then drove the donkey cart he borrowed from Uncle Liang's family to go to the original master's grandfather's house with the New Year gift.

The original grandfather's surname was Zhou, known as Zhou Laoda, and his family lived in a mountain village. Yes, he was in a village with Zhang Qingzhu. The original owner used to go to the door to fight the autumn wind, so he met Zhang Qingzhu in Mingshan Village, and also fell in love with others, and then a series of things happened in the future.

Today is a big sunny day, Elder Zhou walked around the village with his back to his back, and met the village's descendants and greeted him with a smile. As a result, I didn't go far to see people who didn't deal with them. When he wanted to turn around, people didn't let him go easily.

"Hey, Boss Zhou, why did you turn your head?" Old Man Zhang didn't look at his age, and when he saw his wrongdoer, he immediately chased after Boss Zhou in a healthy manner, "I'm still strange, why don't you turn your head when you see me?" Afraid I won't make it? Elder

Zhou had a look of disgust on his face: "I'm afraid of you, what a terrible old man you are!" What? I can't turn my head and go home yet?

Old Man Zhang sneered, "Oh, I want to go home." Yes, today is the day your precious grandson comes to the door, of course you have to go home. Speaking of your family's recent peace and birth, is your precious grandson in trouble and can't come to your house to fight the autumn wind?

After saying that, Old Man Zhang shook his head with a sad and compassionate look: "You are really unlucky enough, and you have such a bad grandson." But you can bear with it, your girl left early, she is such a son, no matter how bad you have to take care of, don't you? Boss

Zhou was directly angry: "Roll your mother's egg!" Life is too comfortable to find scolding, isn't it? What does my family's business have to do with you, I need you to take care of it!

Old Man Zhang narrowed his eyes: "What did I say wrong?" My mouth grows on my face, and I can say whatever I want. I know that you are jealous of me, that my son is more capable than your son, and that my grandson is more capable than your grandson. It's no use you being jealous of me! 

Zhou Laoda was furious: "I'm jealous of your fart! I see you're looking for stubble. Want to fight, don't you? Don't think I'm afraid to do it! Just hit you out of my sullenness.

Old Man Zhang immediately put on a posture: "Fight as long as you fight, I can't beat you bad old man!" When the two old men met, some people stopped and began to watch the play. These two old men have never dealt with each other, they have to compare with everything, and when they meet, they will pinch each other. However, after so many years, there has been no major incident, just like the custom, you have to stab the other party a few times or it is not comfortable. But in fact, the two really don't have a particularly big grudge.

Everyone is used to it, and it is quite lively to see the scene of the two people meeting. However, watching the two of them put on a fight to fight, even if they knew that the possibility of fighting was not high, but just in case. They are all so old, and the consequences of really fighting are not small.

The people who had been watching from a distance hurried forward to pull and persuade.

One said, "Oh my Uncle Zhou, how old are you and still want to fight, if you really fight, we must not be scared to death!" The other said, "Grandpa Zhang, how old are you and still so angry?" If your two elders really fought, tomorrow the descendants of our famous mountain village will be drowned by people with spitting stars! Grandpa you spared us!