Chapter 17: Borrow a Car!

After a few days of thinking, Liang Han, according to his own situation and the situation in the area where he was located, felt that he should first do the business of selling bean sprouts. Although people here know that bean sprouts can be eaten, there is no systematic way to sprout bean sprouts. I even think that in the cold weather of winter, it is impossible for beans to sprout again. There are few types of winter vegetables and many ways to eat bean sprouts, which is very suitable for business.

It's just that bean sprouts need bean sprout tanks, and also need soybeans. His only 103 yuan is not enough to buy the bean sprout jar he uses, nor can he buy many soybeans. Although he could grow in his space, it would take more than twenty days to grow soybeans, and he didn't want to wait so many days to start making money. It's not very cold yet, and if we enter the coldest season in December, business can't be done.

It's just that he has no money, although there are melons and vegetables in the system warehouse, but melons are not easy to sell, and dishes cannot be sold. The only thing in the family that could be exchanged for money was the four hundred pounds of wheat. He thought about it and prepared to sell three hundred catties of wheat and start the bean sprout business first. As for the food problem, he could grow in the planting space and never go hungry.

After thinking about it, Liang Han began to implement it. To go to the county town to sell grain, you must have a means of transportation, at this time a person's figure appeared in Liang Han's mind. That person was Liang Qingfeng, the original lord's uncle, the only one who still cared about the original lord. The other party happened to have a donkey cart at home.

To borrow a car, Liang Han felt bad about the empty hand to the door. Because of what the original owner had done, he doubted whether people would dare to lend him the car, and whether he would worry that he was plotting to sell the other party's donkey cart. Most people are skeptical about the original owner who has no character to speak of.

Liang Han thought about it, and the only thing he could do in the family was the rabbit that he couldn't kill. When he saw the rabbit, he thought of Zhang Qingzhu, which was the meat he hadn't eaten. Thinking that the other party did not dare to kill the rabbit and still had a hard mouth, he couldn't help but laugh.

Liang Han lifted the rabbit's ear and said somewhat apologetically, "I'm sorry, I have to send you away, what fate will be in the future, it all depends on your creation." "After saying that, I went out with the rabbit."

Liang Qingfeng's home is in a relatively concentrated place where people live in the village. Therefore, when Liang Han carried the rabbit to Uncle Liang's house, he was seen by many people, but half of them greeted him. Liang Han was also used to it, and did not take the initiative to talk to others, directly carrying things to Uncle Liang's house.

Uncle Liang's family has two sons and two daughters, the eldest daughter Liang Xue is already married, and the eldest son, named Liang Zhi, is seventeen years old this year, and has already said that he has a good family affair, has given a dowry and will become a relative next year. The second son is named Liang Lei, and the youngest daughter is named Liang Hongdan, who is only eight years old this year. Liang Han knew very well that no one in this family except Uncle Liang would like to see him.

Coming to the door of Liang Qingfeng's house, Liang Hanchong shouted inside: "Uncle, are you at home?" I am Liang Han. Liang Qingfeng's family is at home, listening to Liang Han calling people outside, Liang Zhi's face is bored: "What did he come to find his father to do?"

Liang Lei was also not happy: "It will not be that the dishes at home have been eaten, come to our house to ask for dishes."

Liang Hongdan was also full of displeasure: "Don't give it to him, he always eats our family's dishes, and he is not without land, he will not plant his own seeds, he is lazy."

Liang Qingfeng's wife Jiang Shi did not squeak, and what she wanted to say was said by her son and daughter.

Liang Qingfeng preached, "What do you say, Xiao Han is your cousin." I don't want to go out and stay in the house, I'll go out and have a look.

After Liang Qingfeng went out, Liang Hongdan complained to her mother unwillingly: "Mother, you look at Daddy." What lobby brother, mention him I feel ashamed, and my father can't think of it, always thinking that he is the son of the uncle.

Jiang Shi sighed, "Alas, what can I do, it is not a matter of a day or two for your father to protect him." You stay in the house and let me go out to see, lest your father promise anything. "Got out of bed in a hurry and went out."

Besides, Liang Han, who was waiting outside, saw Liang Qingfeng come out and busied himself with a smile and called out: "Uncle."

Liang Qingfeng greeted him with a smile: "Little Han, come, enter the house quickly."

Liang Han smiled and refused, "No, I won't go in." He handed the rabbit to him, "Uncle, this is for you."

Liang Qingfeng was very surprised: "Why are you still carrying rabbits?" You keep it for yourself. "Give it to you, I won't kill you." He handed the rabbit to the other and said, "Uncle, I want to go into the city tomorrow and borrow your donkey cart."

Liang Qingfeng felt strange in his heart: "What are you doing in the city?"

Liang Hansuo said bluntly: "I want to sell some grain for some money."

Liang Qingfeng's face shrugged: "Selling grain? You don't have much food in your house, right? You sold what you ate!

Liang Han knew that there would be this result, and busily explained: "I am in a hurry to buy something, first change some money."

When Liang Qingfeng heard him say that he wanted to buy something, he thought about it and asked, "Do you want to buy something for Zhang Qingzhu?"

Liang Han was stunned for a moment, not expecting the other party to think of Zhang Qingzhu, and shook his head busily: "No, it was not bought for him."

Liang Qingfeng felt that he must be, and then kindly advised him: "I know that you are rare to him and want to send him something to please him." But you remember, this man who has gone through the days has someone willing to marry. Don't buy too expensive, send something he can use, let him understand your intentions.

Liang Hanzhen did not know how to explain, if he said that he wanted to make money, the other party must think that he was looking for some excuse to deceive him, and may even refuse to lend him the donkey cart. He wanted to buy six bean sprout cylinders, how could he do it without a car.

Jiang Shi came out, smiled and said, "Little Han is here?" What's the matter with your uncle?

Liang Han said to her, "Borrow a donkey cart to sell grain." "This matter has been done before, and it is easier for everyone to believe it, if it is too serious a reason, people must think that they are lying."

Liang Qingfeng gave Liang Han a precise word: "Okay, you will come tomorrow morning to lead it." Get up early tomorrow. "Okay , I'll come early tomorrow." Because it takes two hours to walk to the county seat, it is better to leave early. Now that the matter was settled, Liang Han left. Then I was glad that Uncle Liang didn't say that he wanted to go with him.

At night, Liang Han looked at the contents of the space warehouse. Two days ago, we harvested turnips and cabbage, so now the warehouse has more than 4,000 kilograms of turnips and more than 6,000 kilograms of cabbage. However, because you want to keep seeds, according to the system, you can only plant one plant in the same land, so you need to wait until the seeds are planted before you can plant others. For a man who wants to make a fortune as quickly as possible, he especially wants to plant new plants quickly.