Chapter 81: Be nice to him too!

After eating the watermelon, Father Zhang said to his eldest son, "Shanzi, you and I will go home first." Liang Han came, and he always had to say hello. Clearwood, go ahead and press the wheat. "When Erxu comes to the door, he must always greet him seriously, otherwise it will be bad for people to think that their family does not respect each other."

Zhang Qingzhu stopped, "Dad, we're busy, we don't have to go back to greet him." Liang Han went to his grandfather's house to sit down first, and he told me that he would come to us later.

Father Zhang disagreed: "Which line, we can't let him feel that we don't take him seriously." He was quite satisfied with Liang Han, and he knew that his life was going smoothly by looking at his younger son's appearance. He didn't want Liang Han to have an opinion on their family because of the poor greeting, and it would tire his son.

Zhang Qingshan also said, "Xiao Zhu, why do you still call him Liang Han?" You two are both two now, and it's not good to call it so raw.

"Oh, that's so exquisite." He used to always call Liang Han Liang Lengzi, and he was all called Habitual. He also knew that it was inappropriate to call it that, and sometimes it was easy to say that he was bald, and later he called Liang Han by his first name. After all, the name is just one word, and it is always customary to call the full name. As for what Brother Han is, he screams very awkwardly.

Zhang Qingyuan said, "Oh, as long as Liang Han doesn't mind." But outsiders do feel strange when they hear it, so you should change your name and call it kindly, and he will definitely be comfortable listening to it.

Zhang Qingzhu was speechless in his heart, wasn't it just a title, "Forget it, I'll talk about it when I go back." "Look at Liang Han wants him to scream, of course, it is too meaty and numb.

When Zhang Qingzhu and Zhang Laoda returned home, Liang Han was still in Zhou Lao, with his grandfather and several uncles plus cousins and cousins, so a big family talked.

Wang Shi looked at what Liang Han had brought, and saw that it was chicken and egg, and a bag of refined rice. Things are good things, and it would have been a good thing for Erxu to be generous to them, but there were too many weights, and Wang Clan had to worry about it.

Therefore, when he saw his younger son return, he pulled him aside and said, "Xiao Zhu, you have brought so many things with you this time." There is also such a big bag of polished rice, this rice is not cheap, is it not what you let Liang Han send? "No, it was Liang Han himself." We didn't lack rice to eat, so we brought a bag of rice to our family. Zhang Qingzhu also felt that polished rice was a precious thing, but after knowing that there was a planting system, this feeling was faded. Liang Han's system can store a lot of rice.

Wang Shi confirmed again: "Is it really not that you forced Liang Han to send it?" 

"It's not, he said he was going to send it to our family." Zhang Qingzhu felt that he was telling the truth, what was there to not believe, "He is your son, there are good things to honor and honor you, what is wrong?" Seeing that the younger son said so surely, Wang Clan was relieved: "Am I not worried about you yet?" You always do things according to nature, and I am afraid that you will force Liang Han to send good things to our family. Pulling things from the in-laws' house to the mother's house is always taboo. She just felt that even if Liang Han was generous and did more, he would always be dissatisfied. Affect the son's bad life.

Since it was Liang Han who took the initiative to mention it, Wang Clan was relieved and smiled: "This Liang Han is really generous." Now it seems that you did not pick the wrong person. If this person decided to change it, it would be a big change. She was happy that Liang Han could be so generous to their family, naturally because she cared about her son. That way, they don't have to worry about their son's bad life.

Ancient Wife MarriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara